Software to monitor PF trusts soon
- Delhi: Animal activists allegedly thrash 3 men transporting buffaloes
- MCD elections 2017 live updates: Voting underway for 270 wards
- Tamil Nadu CM Palanisami meets protesting farmers at Jantar Mantar
- Unrest in Kashmir: Situation fragile…Battle of minds as vital as bullets, says Srinagar Corps chief
- CJI tells high courts to send names for judges at the earliest
Retirement fund manager Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) will launch a software on Sunday to monitor over 2,700 Private Provident Fund Trusts regulated by it so as to improve the delivery of services.
EPFO's Central Provident Fund Commissioner KK Jalan said in a statement that the second Conference of exempted establishments held in Delhi resulted in much better interaction with the representatives of these firms.
- From plate to plough: The faraway fields
- Nepal President Bhandari’s Delhi visit did little to address the trust deficit
- Babri demolition: What of the perils of memory and age, the problem of delay?
- A shift to their respective ministries will help professional education, skill development
- Because caste didn’t go away
- Across the aisle: Go back and read George Orwell