Software to monitor PF trusts soon
- Australia 79/4, India vs Australia Live Cricket Score and Updates, 2nd Test: Match heads towards exciting finish
- Fisherman shot dead by Sri Lankan navy, protests break out in Tamil Nadu
- Extremist elements also active in India: US travel advisory for its citizens
- Donald Trump signs revised executive order banning travellers from six Muslim-majority nations
- Campaign ends for last phase of voting: Ground falls silent, now it’s up in the air
Retirement fund manager Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) will launch a software on Sunday to monitor over 2,700 Private Provident Fund Trusts regulated by it so as to improve the delivery of services.
EPFO's Central Provident Fund Commissioner KK Jalan said in a statement that the second Conference of exempted establishments held in Delhi resulted in much better interaction with the representatives of these firms.
- Absolutist ideas of truth have been responsible for religious and political violence throughout history
- Indian Ocean regionalism will need India’s impetus, but Delhi does not seem up to the task
- Paranjape’s reading of ABVP’s activism and his facts about the seminar are wrong
- Is UP 2017 merely a repeat of Bihar 2015?
- Medical community’s angst on lower stent prices reveals a serious condition
- The Supreme Court’s recent reading of the law of contempt comes as a welcome relief