Soha Ali Khan follows mom Sharmila's footsteps, will don bikini in next movie
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Bollywood actress Soha Ali Khan is following her famous mom Sharmila Tagore's footsteps and the actress will also don a bikini in her next film ''Mr Joe B Carvalho'.
Veteran actress Sharmila Tagore had flaunted her envious figure in a bikini in hit movie 'An Evening in Paris' (1967).
The actress, whose sister-in-law Kareena Kapoor has also worn a bikini in her films 'Kambakht Ishq' and 'Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon', plans to shed her girl next door image with this role.
Though Soha is playing the role of a police officer in the film, the audience would get to see her in different avatars, including a cabaret dancer.
The 35-year-old actress will also be seen performing some dare-devil stunts all by herself.
Produced by Bhola Ram Malviya and Shital Malviya and directed by Samir Tiwari, 'Mr Joe B Carvalho' also stars Arshad Warsi and Javed Jaffrey. The film releases on January 3 next year.