Soha Ali Khan follows mom Sharmila's footsteps, will don bikini in next movie
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Bollywood actress Soha Ali Khan is following her famous mom Sharmila Tagore's footsteps and the actress will also don a bikini in her next film ''Mr Joe B Carvalho'.
Veteran actress Sharmila Tagore had flaunted her envious figure in a bikini in hit movie 'An Evening in Paris' (1967).
The actress, whose sister-in-law Kareena Kapoor has also worn a bikini in her films 'Kambakht Ishq' and 'Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon', plans to shed her girl next door image with this role.
Though Soha is playing the role of a police officer in the film, the audience would get to see her in different avatars, including a cabaret dancer.
The 35-year-old actress will also be seen performing some dare-devil stunts all by herself.
Produced by Bhola Ram Malviya and Shital Malviya and directed by Samir Tiwari, 'Mr Joe B Carvalho' also stars Arshad Warsi and Javed Jaffrey. The film releases on January 3 next year.