Soha Ali Khan follows mom Sharmila's footsteps, will don bikini in next movie
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Bollywood actress Soha Ali Khan is following her famous mom Sharmila Tagore's footsteps and the actress will also don a bikini in her next film ''Mr Joe B Carvalho'.
Veteran actress Sharmila Tagore had flaunted her envious figure in a bikini in hit movie 'An Evening in Paris' (1967).
The actress, whose sister-in-law Kareena Kapoor has also worn a bikini in her films 'Kambakht Ishq' and 'Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon', plans to shed her girl next door image with this role.
Though Soha is playing the role of a police officer in the film, the audience would get to see her in different avatars, including a cabaret dancer.
The 35-year-old actress will also be seen performing some dare-devil stunts all by herself.
Produced by Bhola Ram Malviya and Shital Malviya and directed by Samir Tiwari, 'Mr Joe B Carvalho' also stars Arshad Warsi and Javed Jaffrey. The film releases on January 3 next year.