Soha Ali Khan follows mom Sharmila's footsteps, will don bikini in next movie
- BJP hits back at Rahul's '56-inch-chest' remark on Modi, says he is a 'baby in diapers'
- After border tension, India and Pakistan involved in 'visa war'
- After expelling us, 'hypocrite' Kejriwal wants us back: Prashant Bhushan
- In Jammu, PM Narendra Modi disapproves of political untouchability
- Veteran communist leader K R Gouri to return to CPI(M) 21 years after expulsion
Bollywood actress Soha Ali Khan is following her famous mom Sharmila Tagore's footsteps and the actress will also don a bikini in her next film ''Mr Joe B Carvalho'.
Veteran actress Sharmila Tagore had flaunted her envious figure in a bikini in hit movie 'An Evening in Paris' (1967).
The actress, whose sister-in-law Kareena Kapoor has also worn a bikini in her films 'Kambakht Ishq' and 'Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon', plans to shed her girl next door image with this role.
Though Soha is playing the role of a police officer in the film, the audience would get to see her in different avatars, including a cabaret dancer.
The 35-year-old actress will also be seen performing some dare-devil stunts all by herself.
Produced by Bhola Ram Malviya and Shital Malviya and directed by Samir Tiwari, 'Mr Joe B Carvalho' also stars Arshad Warsi and Javed Jaffrey. The film releases on January 3 next year.