- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
How do you feel being part of Deepa Mehta's Winds Of Change, based on Salman Rushdie's Midnight's Children?
I am terribly excited mainly because the film is based on such a great book. Such books are written only once in a while.
After Godrej Khelo Jeeto Jiyo, would you contemplate doing another TV show?
As long as it's fun I wouldn't mind doing it. Television means insane work though, because at times I was shooting three episodes a day and being an anchor I was constantly thinking on my feet. But the money was awesome, and I could get myself a wonderful car and shift to an upscale area like Bandra in Mumbai.
Would you think of doing an item number if an offer came along?
I am not averse to experimenting with anything interesting. It will be wonderful to be part of a song which may go on to become more famous than the movie!
What about marriage plans?
No man can compare to independence is what I tell my mom and anyone else who asks me. But frankly a woman knows when the time is right for her to tie the knot, and when I feel I should, I definitely will.