Solar eclipse seen in the city
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Partial solar eclipse was seen in the city and residents including the school and college students saw these rare celestial occurrences. At Govt Senior Secondary Model School at PAU, science mistress Kusum Lata who had been trained from Vigyan Prasar, made the students, staff and even the principal to see the eclipse.
The solar eclipse occurred at 17.55 a.m and ended at 3.38 p.m. This occurrence was shown to about 2,000 students of the school.
- Outcome on Section 377 will depend on composition of the Constitution bench
- Inadequate staff, payment delays undermine MGNREGA in drought-hit Mahabubnagar
- ICDS, the primary scheme targeting malnutrition, needs to be broadened
- Rohith's death must focus attention on the rites of exclusion in the university
- Telescope: State in the bedroom
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism