Now, train your toddlers how to pee on the pot with 'ipotty'
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS; Lok Sabha elections battle between two completely different ideologies, says Sonia Gandhi
- Elections 2014 Live: BJP workers embarrass Murli Joshi by shouting pro-Modi slogans
A new digital device that will potty train your toddlers while they enjoy their favourite cartoons and videos has been unveiled.
Ipotty -- a kid's potty which is iPad compatible has standard plastic training toilet with an iPad-ready stand.
CTA Digital, whose whizz-mo is on display at the international gadget show in Las Vegas. It will be on sale in March for USD 39.99, the New York Daily News reported.
"We've gotten great feedback from parents who think it'd be great for training," said Camilo Gallardo of CTA Digital.
Battaglino said that the new device may be of help for her 2-year-old grandson, Xavier.
"He actively uses the iPad. He does all the applications, plays Angry Birds. It may help for him to sit there to become potty trained."
Whereas, she said back in her days she gave books to her children.
"This is just the next generation's version of a book," she said.
Dr Ron Marino head of pediatrics at Winthrop-University Hospital in Mineola, Long Island is not much convinced with the device and said children need to learn to focus on what they're doing and recognise the sensations of their body, rather than multitasking and being entertained.
- Sonia, Rahul must come clean on issues raised in the books:BJP
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign