Soldiers killing: India should wage war against Pakistan, says Anna Hazare, V K Singh mum
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
'Gandhian' social activist Anna Hazare has said India should retaliate in kind and if need be wage a full-fledged war against Pakistan. He made the remark in the backdrop of a two-day training camp organised by Bhrashtachar Virodhi Jan Andolan in Ralegan Siddhi on Thursday.
Two Indian soldiers, Lance Naiks Sudhakar Singh and Hemraj, were reportedly killed by Pakistan troops in a cross-border raid on January 8.
Former Army Chief V K Singh, who also attended the camp, declined to comment on the issue.