Soldiers killing: India should wage war against Pakistan, says Anna Hazare, V K Singh mum
- Rafale deal is good, but bigger challenges for IAF remain
- Washington mall shooting: Lone gunman kills 4 in Cascade Mall, Burlington
- Uri attack could be reaction to 'atrocities' in Kashmir: Pak PM Nawaz Sharif
- No joint military exercise with Pakistan in PoK, Russia clarifies
'Gandhian' social activist Anna Hazare has said India should retaliate in kind and if need be wage a full-fledged war against Pakistan. He made the remark in the backdrop of a two-day training camp organised by Bhrashtachar Virodhi Jan Andolan in Ralegan Siddhi on Thursday.
Two Indian soldiers, Lance Naiks Sudhakar Singh and Hemraj, were reportedly killed by Pakistan troops in a cross-border raid on January 8.
Former Army Chief V K Singh, who also attended the camp, declined to comment on the issue.
- Across the aisle: In search of a Pakistan policy
- Fifth column: War, not terrorism
- Out of my mind: The Chinese way
- Inside track: Keeping him away
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.