Soldiers killing: India should wage war against Pakistan, says Anna Hazare, V K Singh mum
- 7th Pay Commission: Union Cabinet approves pay panel recommendations
- Monsoon session of Parliament to commence on July 18
- Istanbul attack: Suicide bombers create mayhem at Ataturk airport, 36 killed
- Supreme Court refuses to examine fresh plea on section 377, refers matter to CJI
- Suspected 'ISIS terror module' busted by NIA in Hyderabad, 13 detained
'Gandhian' social activist Anna Hazare has said India should retaliate in kind and if need be wage a full-fledged war against Pakistan. He made the remark in the backdrop of a two-day training camp organised by Bhrashtachar Virodhi Jan Andolan in Ralegan Siddhi on Thursday.
Two Indian soldiers, Lance Naiks Sudhakar Singh and Hemraj, were reportedly killed by Pakistan troops in a cross-border raid on January 8.
Former Army Chief V K Singh, who also attended the camp, declined to comment on the issue.
- India’s NSG bid shows machismo more than maturity
- De-addicting Punjab: Policymakers need to be determined, innovative
- Method in opposition madness
- Jharkhand unshackles tribal hero; who will rescue its poorly-paid women health workers?
- The crowd that pushed for Brexit doesn't have a clue on the road ahead
- The ‘ADM Jabalpur’ judgment in the backdrop of Emergency remains a blot