Soldiers killing: India should wage war against Pakistan, says Anna Hazare, V K Singh mum
- Hamid Ansari row: Govt apologises for Madhav's tweets
- Govt proposes income tax benefit for debit/credit card payments
- Telangana govt clears 17 projects worth Rs 1500 crore in 10 days
- India's tour of Zimbabwe cancelled due to broadcasting rights issue
- Greece bailout: Europe cautiously optimistic, final decision to be reached in a week
'Gandhian' social activist Anna Hazare has said India should retaliate in kind and if need be wage a full-fledged war against Pakistan. He made the remark in the backdrop of a two-day training camp organised by Bhrashtachar Virodhi Jan Andolan in Ralegan Siddhi on Thursday.
Two Indian soldiers, Lance Naiks Sudhakar Singh and Hemraj, were reportedly killed by Pakistan troops in a cross-border raid on January 8.
Former Army Chief V K Singh, who also attended the camp, declined to comment on the issue.
"The way in which these jawans have been killed is unacceptable. It's high time that we teach Pakistan a good lesson. We should give them a tit-for-tat answer. Let's have a decisive war and solve the problem for once and all. I am 75 now but if there need be I would go to the borders and fight against Pakistan," said Anna.