Somdev to meet World No. 78 Phau
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Somdev Devvarman will play Germany's Bjorn Phau on Monday in the first round of the Australian Open. It will be the first meeting between Somdev, whose ranking has plummeted to 551, following a shoulder surgery, and Phau, who is ranked 78. Defending champions Leander Paes and Czech Radek Stepanek face South Africa's Kevin Anderson and Jonathan Erlich of Israel. Fifth seeds Mahesh Bhupathi and Canadian Daniel Nestor take on Spaniards, Pablo Andujar and Guillermo Garcia-Lopez.