- Vasundhara Raje rubbishes allegations of favouring Lalit Modi, documents claim she testified for his immigration
- PM Modi extends best wishes to Nawaz Sharif for Ramzan
- EC suspends recognition of PA Sangma-led National People’s Party
- Sushma-Lalit row: Congress questions Modi's continued silence
- BJP not to announce CM candidate in Bihar, will contest on Modi's name
As far as starkids go, Abhishek Bachchan made the most courageous and unconventional debut with J.P. Dutta's Refugee. Contrary to expectations, this was not a launch under the home banner. Bachchan Jr had taken the plunge on the deep end even with his first film. Given his power packed performance, it was hardly surprising that he created his own niche. He has since then worked with several close friends namely Ajay Devgn and Rohit Shetty, Karan Johar. Farhan Akhtar, Goldie Behl, Mani Ratnam, Rohan Sippy, Shaad Ali and Uday Chopra with varying degrees of success. On the home front, he now is producer-in -chief of AB Corp with occasional acting credits (in Paa).
He has also worked with his wife, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan -- who didn't come from film background, she is one of the leading actresses today -- in Dhai Akshar Prem Ke, Guru, Raavan and Dhoom 2 with Guru being the most successful.
He has also worked with mom Jaya Bachchan and father Amitabh Bachchan but for now he's busy exploring new vistas and taking up challenges that come his way.