- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- Kumar Vishwas files application alleging threat to life from Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs CSK: CSK lose Smith, McCullum after flying start against KXIP
As far as starkids go, Abhishek Bachchan made the most courageous and unconventional debut with J.P. Dutta's Refugee. Contrary to expectations, this was not a launch under the home banner. Bachchan Jr had taken the plunge on the deep end even with his first film. Given his power packed performance, it was hardly surprising that he created his own niche. He has since then worked with several close friends namely Ajay Devgn and Rohit Shetty, Karan Johar. Farhan Akhtar, Goldie Behl, Mani Ratnam, Rohan Sippy, Shaad Ali and Uday Chopra with varying degrees of success. On the home front, he now is producer-in -chief of AB Corp with occasional acting credits (in Paa).
He has also worked with his wife, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan -- who didn't come from film background, she is one of the leading actresses today -- in Dhai Akshar Prem Ke, Guru, Raavan and Dhoom 2 with Guru being the most successful.
He has also worked with mom Jaya Bachchan and father Amitabh Bachchan but for now he's busy exploring new vistas and taking up challenges that come his way.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer