Sonakshi replaces Parineeti in Tamil film ‘Thuppakki’ remake
- Fake degree row: Jitender Singh Tomar passing law examination confirmed, say officials
- 25 electrocuted, 30 injured after high tension wire falls on bus in Rajasthan
- ISIS, Pak flags waved in Srinagar, police registers FIR
- Bombay HC refuses to grant relief to Nestle, ban on Maggi to continue
- Delhi: Power tariff hiked by up to 6 per cent, to come into effect from Monday
Sonakshi Sinha is said to have bagged her third film opposite Akshay Kumar and replaced Parineeti Chopra in the remake of the South film 'Thuppakki'.
The 'Dabangg' girl, who had boycotted all the promotions of 'Joker' alongside Akshay, has been cast opposite him for the third time.
Director A. R. Murugadoss decided to make a remake of the Tamil movie after Kumar was impressed hearing the storyline