Sonakshi replaces Parineeti in Tamil film ‘Thuppakki’ remake
- IPL spot-fixing: Delhi court drops charges against S Sreesanth and two other cricketers
- Nitish Kumar gets back at Modi, accuses him for 'not honouring promises'
- Major decisions on revision of role of women in armed forces on the anvil: Manohar Parrikar
- Congress, TMC and BJD to seek total withdrawal of NDA's land bill
- Never sought travel documents for Lalit Modi, says Sushma Swaraj
Sonakshi Sinha is said to have bagged her third film opposite Akshay Kumar and replaced Parineeti Chopra in the remake of the South film 'Thuppakki'.
The 'Dabangg' girl, who had boycotted all the promotions of 'Joker' alongside Akshay, has been cast opposite him for the third time.
Director A. R. Murugadoss decided to make a remake of the Tamil movie after Kumar was impressed hearing the storyline