Sonakshi replaces Parineeti in Tamil film ‘Thuppakki’ remake
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RR vs SRH: RR struggle in modest chase against SRH
Sonakshi Sinha is said to have bagged her third film opposite Akshay Kumar and replaced Parineeti Chopra in the remake of the South film 'Thuppakki'.
The 'Dabangg' girl, who had boycotted all the promotions of 'Joker' alongside Akshay, has been cast opposite him for the third time.
Director A. R. Murugadoss decided to make a remake of the Tamil movie after Kumar was impressed hearing the storyline
- L-G green light for proposal to make helmets mandatory for women
- Ready for elections: Parties
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post