Sonakshi Sinha excited about release of 'Dabangg 2'
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha is excited about the release of 'Dabangg 2' and says she is lucky to have one hit after another.
"I am very happy and excited about the release of 'Dabangg 2'. I am lucky that I got to work in movies that have become hits," Sonakshi told reporters on the sidelines of an event.
The actress has been appointed as a brand ambassador of Rajhan (Desai-Jain) Group which operates into various verticals including realty, entertainment, hospitality and
The 25-year-old has had the opportunity to work with established stars - Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar and Ajay Devgn.
With her two films -'Dabangg' and 'Rowdy Rathore' hitting the bull's eye, Sonakshi became a member of the elite Rs 100 crore club in Bollywood.
Her movie with Ajay Devgn 'Son of Sardar' too was a hit at the box office.
Sinha's two other movies 'Lootera' and 'Once Upon a Time In Mumbai Again' will be releasing next year in July and August, respectively.
'Lootera' features Ranveer Singh alongside Sonakshi, while 'Once Upon a Time In Mumbai Again' has Akshay Kumar in the lead.
Sonakshi will also appear in upcoming film 'Bullet Raja', featuring Saif Ali Khan in the lead role along with Jimmy Shergill, Ravi Kishan and Chunky Pandey.