Sonakshi Sinha excited about release of 'Dabangg 2'
- 15 security personnel killed as Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh
- Rahul compares Modi with Hitler, says Gujarat CM behaves arrogantly
- Missing Malaysia airline: Man travelling on stolen passport identified as Iranian
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha is excited about the release of 'Dabangg 2' and says she is lucky to have one hit after another.
"I am very happy and excited about the release of 'Dabangg 2'. I am lucky that I got to work in movies that have become hits," Sonakshi told reporters on the sidelines of an event.
The actress has been appointed as a brand ambassador of Rajhan (Desai-Jain) Group which operates into various verticals including realty, entertainment, hospitality and
The 25-year-old has had the opportunity to work with established stars - Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar and Ajay Devgn.
With her two films -'Dabangg' and 'Rowdy Rathore' hitting the bull's eye, Sonakshi became a member of the elite Rs 100 crore club in Bollywood.
Her movie with Ajay Devgn 'Son of Sardar' too was a hit at the box office.
Sinha's two other movies 'Lootera' and 'Once Upon a Time In Mumbai Again' will be releasing next year in July and August, respectively.
'Lootera' features Ranveer Singh alongside Sonakshi, while 'Once Upon a Time In Mumbai Again' has Akshay Kumar in the lead.
Sonakshi will also appear in upcoming film 'Bullet Raja', featuring Saif Ali Khan in the lead role along with Jimmy Shergill, Ravi Kishan and Chunky Pandey.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express