Sonakshi Sinha excited about release of 'Dabangg 2'
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha is excited about the release of 'Dabangg 2' and says she is lucky to have one hit after another.
"I am very happy and excited about the release of 'Dabangg 2'. I am lucky that I got to work in movies that have become hits," Sonakshi told reporters on the sidelines of an event.
The actress has been appointed as a brand ambassador of Rajhan (Desai-Jain) Group which operates into various verticals including realty, entertainment, hospitality and
The 25-year-old has had the opportunity to work with established stars - Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar and Ajay Devgn.
With her two films -'Dabangg' and 'Rowdy Rathore' hitting the bull's eye, Sonakshi became a member of the elite Rs 100 crore club in Bollywood.
Her movie with Ajay Devgn 'Son of Sardar' too was a hit at the box office.
Sinha's two other movies 'Lootera' and 'Once Upon a Time In Mumbai Again' will be releasing next year in July and August, respectively.
'Lootera' features Ranveer Singh alongside Sonakshi, while 'Once Upon a Time In Mumbai Again' has Akshay Kumar in the lead.
Sonakshi will also appear in upcoming film 'Bullet Raja', featuring Saif Ali Khan in the lead role along with Jimmy Shergill, Ravi Kishan and Chunky Pandey.