Sonakshi Sinha loses 'Kick' to Deepika Padukone after price hike
- N-Korea says rocket launch a success, Kwangmyong 4 placed into orbit
- Kerala solar scam: Saritha Nair, the woman at the centre of the scandal
- Beef license for foreigners? Haryana govt may soon issue special permits
- As US lifts sanctions, Iran wants India to pay oil dues in euros
- Mumbai set to get India’s first international arbitration centre
Sonakshi Sinha has been dropped out from filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala's upcoming movie 'Kick' due to her alleged price hike.
According to a leading daily, Nadiadwala, who had signed on Sinha as female lead opposite Salman Khan following the success of Dabangg, Son of Sardar and Dabangg 2, had already paid her the signing amount before the 25-year-old actress demanded a paycheck hike.
According to sources, the director wasn't happy with Sinha's U-turn and didn't believe that the actress had much to do with the success of the films that she has featured in so far, so he replaced her with Deepika Padukone.
The sources further added that paying more to the female lead wasn't the issue with the 46-year-old director as Padukone charges more for a film than what Sinha had demanded.