Sonakshi Sinha loses 'Kick' to Deepika Padukone after price hike
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Two convicts get death sentence, life imprisonment for one
- Ban pellet guns in Kashmir, Omar Abdullah-led delegation asks PM Modi
- PM Modi, Afghan President Ghani jointly inaugurate renovated Stor Palace
- AAP doesn't have money to fight election: Kejriwal
- Kicking off UP poll campaign, Mayawati slams BJP-RSS, SP, is soft on Congress
Sonakshi Sinha has been dropped out from filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala's upcoming movie 'Kick' due to her alleged price hike.
According to a leading daily, Nadiadwala, who had signed on Sinha as female lead opposite Salman Khan following the success of Dabangg, Son of Sardar and Dabangg 2, had already paid her the signing amount before the 25-year-old actress demanded a paycheck hike.
According to sources, the director wasn't happy with Sinha's U-turn and didn't believe that the actress had much to do with the success of the films that she has featured in so far, so he replaced her with Deepika Padukone.
The sources further added that paying more to the female lead wasn't the issue with the 46-year-old director as Padukone charges more for a film than what Sinha had demanded.
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon
- India’s new line that Pak will have to pay for cross-border terror was overdue
- Just how did Pakistan become so central to the definition of Indian patriotism?
- Why AAP needs to go back to school
- Next door Nepal: Detente in Kathmandu
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?