Sonakshi Sinha plays struggling actress in 'Bullett Raja'
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Sonakshi Sinha was recently seen playing the role of an actress in 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobaara'. Now we hear that she will be playing a similar role in 'Bullett Raja'.
In the Tigmanshu Dhulia film, Sonakshi will be seen as an aspiring actress trying to find a footing in Bollywood. Confirming her role, Tigmanshu detailed saying that Sonakshi's character is that of a girl who has runs away from her home in Kolkata to become a Bollywood actress. In fact, her character is so desperate to enter films that she's even willing to do a Bhojpuri film.
'Bullett Raja' that also features Saif Ali Khan, Jimmy Sheirgill, Ravi Kishan, Gulshan Grover and Vidyut Jamwal is slated for release this November.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express