Sonakshi Sinha plays struggling actress in 'Bullett Raja'
- ASEAN Summit: PM Modi meets Chinese counterpart; discusses bilateral ties
- Congress 'anti-national', party should be 'derecognised': Sukhbir Badal
- Tejaswi Yadav takes on critics, says don't judge a book by its cover
- Sheena Bora murder case: Charges against Peter Mukerjea outrageous, says son Rahul Mukerjea
- AAP sends invite to dissident Shanti Bhushan for NC meet
Sonakshi Sinha was recently seen playing the role of an actress in 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobaara'. Now we hear that she will be playing a similar role in 'Bullett Raja'.
In the Tigmanshu Dhulia film, Sonakshi will be seen as an aspiring actress trying to find a footing in Bollywood. Confirming her role, Tigmanshu detailed saying that Sonakshi's character is that of a girl who has runs away from her home in Kolkata to become a Bollywood actress. In fact, her character is so desperate to enter films that she's even willing to do a Bhojpuri film.