Sonakshi Sinha plays struggling actress in 'Bullett Raja'
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Sonakshi Sinha was recently seen playing the role of an actress in 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobaara'. Now we hear that she will be playing a similar role in 'Bullett Raja'.
In the Tigmanshu Dhulia film, Sonakshi will be seen as an aspiring actress trying to find a footing in Bollywood. Confirming her role, Tigmanshu detailed saying that Sonakshi's character is that of a girl who has runs away from her home in Kolkata to become a Bollywood actress. In fact, her character is so desperate to enter films that she's even willing to do a Bhojpuri film.
'Bullett Raja' that also features Saif Ali Khan, Jimmy Sheirgill, Ravi Kishan, Gulshan Grover and Vidyut Jamwal is slated for release this November.