Sonakshi Sinha plays struggling actress in 'Bullett Raja'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Third accused Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police
- 3 civilians dead, nearly a dozen injured in Pakistan firing in J&K
- Nitish Kumar's Arvind Kejriwal symbolism looks good but unease in allies RJD, Congress
- OROP row: Veterans reject govt offer, boycott 1965 golden jubilee celebrations
- Patidar protest: HC directs CID to investigate custodial death of Patel youth
Sonakshi Sinha was recently seen playing the role of an actress in 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobaara'. Now we hear that she will be playing a similar role in 'Bullett Raja'.
In the Tigmanshu Dhulia film, Sonakshi will be seen as an aspiring actress trying to find a footing in Bollywood. Confirming her role, Tigmanshu detailed saying that Sonakshi's character is that of a girl who has runs away from her home in Kolkata to become a Bollywood actress. In fact, her character is so desperate to enter films that she's even willing to do a Bhojpuri film.