Sonakshi Sinha to charge Rs 5 crore for her debut Telugu movie, reports
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
Actress Sonakshi Sinha has reportedly demanded Rs 5 crore for a Telugu film by Krish Jagarlamudi in which she will be seen opposite Mahesh Babu.
According to reports, the 25-year-old actress had limited dates but she liked the script and was also keen to do a period film, so she gave her consent.
Apparently, Jagarlamudi, who began writing the film three years ago, wanted to narrate the story to her back then, but at that point of time the actress was not interested in doing South films.
Sonakshi, who has given back to back hits with Dabang, Rowdy Rathore, is currently shooting for Bullet Raja opposite Saif Ali Khan.