Sonakshi Sinha to charge Rs 5 crore for her debut Telugu movie, reports
- Coal scam: SC stays summons for Ex-PM Manmohan Singh, P C Parakh, K M Birla
- Leave Delhi: That’s what doctors are prescribing to patients with serious respiratory ailments
- Poster girl of India's tobacco battle Sunita Tomar dies
- Re-promulgation of land ordinance with 9 changes gets Cabinet nod
- Panic spreads as more rain forecast for Valley today
Actress Sonakshi Sinha has reportedly demanded Rs 5 crore for a Telugu film by Krish Jagarlamudi in which she will be seen opposite Mahesh Babu.
According to reports, the 25-year-old actress had limited dates but she liked the script and was also keen to do a period film, so she gave her consent.
Apparently, Jagarlamudi, who began writing the film three years ago, wanted to narrate the story to her back then, but at that point of time the actress was not interested in doing South films.
Sonakshi, who has given back to back hits with Dabang, Rowdy Rathore, is currently shooting for Bullet Raja opposite Saif Ali Khan.