Sonakshi Sinha to charge Rs 5 crore for her debut Telugu movie, reports
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Actress Sonakshi Sinha has reportedly demanded Rs 5 crore for a Telugu film by Krish Jagarlamudi in which she will be seen opposite Mahesh Babu.
According to reports, the 25-year-old actress had limited dates but she liked the script and was also keen to do a period film, so she gave her consent.
Apparently, Jagarlamudi, who began writing the film three years ago, wanted to narrate the story to her back then, but at that point of time the actress was not interested in doing South films.
Sonakshi, who has given back to back hits with Dabang, Rowdy Rathore, is currently shooting for Bullet Raja opposite Saif Ali Khan.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words