Sonakshi Sinha to charge Rs 5 crore for her debut Telugu movie, reports
- Sushma Swaraj rubbishes Pakistan's 4-point peace formula at UN
- US shooting: 15 dead, 20 wounded at Oregon community college; shooter detained
- Day after Dadri lynching, VP Ansari says state has to ensure right to life
- Delhi: Man shoots self at Rajiv Chowk Metro station
- BJP MP compares Modi with Gandhi, Cong says 'sycophancy at its worst'
Actress Sonakshi Sinha has reportedly demanded Rs 5 crore for a Telugu film by Krish Jagarlamudi in which she will be seen opposite Mahesh Babu.
According to reports, the 25-year-old actress had limited dates but she liked the script and was also keen to do a period film, so she gave her consent.
Apparently, Jagarlamudi, who began writing the film three years ago, wanted to narrate the story to her back then, but at that point of time the actress was not interested in doing South films.
Sonakshi, who has given back to back hits with Dabang, Rowdy Rathore, is currently shooting for Bullet Raja opposite Saif Ali Khan.