Sonakshi Sinha to charge Rs 5 crore for her debut Telugu movie, reports
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Actress Sonakshi Sinha has reportedly demanded Rs 5 crore for a Telugu film by Krish Jagarlamudi in which she will be seen opposite Mahesh Babu.
According to reports, the 25-year-old actress had limited dates but she liked the script and was also keen to do a period film, so she gave her consent.
Apparently, Jagarlamudi, who began writing the film three years ago, wanted to narrate the story to her back then, but at that point of time the actress was not interested in doing South films.
Sonakshi, who has given back to back hits with Dabang, Rowdy Rathore, is currently shooting for Bullet Raja opposite Saif Ali Khan.