Sonakshi Sinha's confusing double promotion for 'Bullett Raja', 'R... Rajkumar'
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
With 'R... Rajkumar' just around the corner, Prabhu Dheva has a lot to be concerned about. Not the least of his worries is his leading lady Sonakshi Sinha's double whammy on two Fridays which has the audiences thoroughly confused.
Not only do Tigmanshu Dhulia's 'Bullett Raja' and Prabhu Dheva's 'R... Rajkumar' release on two consecutive Fridays, they also feature the same leading lady and wear a visually similar look.
Sonakshi has been struggling to keep the promotional pitch for both films different from one another. But the overlapping has done its damage. Her comments on the two films are interchangeable.
Prabhu Dheva is quick to defend his favourite heroine. "Sonakshi has been doing her best. It isn't her fault if two of her films are being released in two weeks. And how can the promotion of the two films overlap when she has Saif by her side in the events for one film and Shahid in the other?"
The coming week, Sonakshi will apparently devote entirely to promoting 'R... Rajkumar'. It's been an underwhelming year what with Lootera under-performing at the box office, Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobaara proving to be a flop. God knows she needs a hit as much as Shahid does.
Apparently, Shahid personally requested Sonakshi to set aside the coming week to promoting 'R... Rajkumar' with him.
Says a source, "With Saif out of the country, Sonakshi is free to promote 'R... Rajkumar' with Shahid. Unlike Saif, Shahid has been singing her praises to anyone who cares to listen."
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express