Sonakshi to play a struggling actress in Once Upon ...
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
Sonakshi Sinha who is revelling in the success of three stupendous hits Rowdy Rathore, Son Of Sardaar and Dabangg 2 in the year gone by, is now looking forward to the new year for which she has an impressive lineup. Sinha is exceptionally charged about Milan Luthria's Once Upon A Time Again, the film which she is currently shooting for.
"My character in OUATA is a very challenging role. I play this young innocent girl, who comes to Mumbai to become an actress and gets caught up in this whole web. Basically the film is a love triangle between Akshay Kumar, Imran Khan and me. But what makes it interesting is the nature of the chemistry between my two relationships. The relationship I share with Akshay is very different from the one I share with Imran," said Sinha.
Sonakshi who also has Lootera, (slated for a July release), Bullet Raja, Rambo Rajkumar (earlier Namak), and the Hindi remake of Thupakki denies that she is in talks for Milan Talkies as reported.
Sinha's name had cropped up as the leading lady of Tigmanshu Dhulia's Milan Talkies before Priyanka Chopra was finalised, and recently when Chopra was reported to have opted out of it, she was said to be a contender again.
"The media puts me in a film and later removes me from it. I am not doing Milan Talkies! I am already doing Bullet Raja with Tigmanshu Dhulia," she said.