Sonam Kapoor gets help from Rishi Kapoor for comic timing
- April 23 campaign roundup: AAP leader Somnath Bharti thrashed by alleged BJP supporters in Varanasi
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll of most influential people
- Priyanka Vadra rakes up snooping row to target Narendra Modi
- IPL 7: All-round Jadeja steals show in CSK win
Sonam admits she loves the image of the fashionista. "I love dressing up. I like to put on beautiful clothes. For me it is important to look my best. Its part of the way I am. But it's also an image, and an image that I hold precious to my heart. I don't make an effort to be considered fashionable. I think a partiality towards tasteful dressing comes naturally to me."