Sonam Kapoor in Arbaaz Khan's Dolly Ki Doli
- My government will not be vindictive: Narendra Modi on Robert Vadra
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- Rahul Gandhi tells Narendra Modi: 'Ullu' banana band karo
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: Mumbai Indians take on KKR in opener
Riding high on the success of 'Raanjhanaa', Sonam Kapoor has bagged back to back projects with some of the talented filmmakers and artists. And now adding to the list is the film 'Dolly Ki Doli' which is produced by Arbaaz Khan.
While this is the first time Sonam will be working with this Khan of Bollywood, Arbaaz has decided to let go off his brother Salman from the film. Also, 'Dolly Ki Doli' is a woman centric quirky drama where Sonam plays a bindaas North Indian girl Dolly and will be accompanied by three other male co-stars who are yet to be finalized. Arbaaz, who is excited about this new association, recently also revealed that Sonam is the only one who he believes will do justice to this character.
Directed by Abhishek Dongra, Dolly Ki Doli is slated to go on floors in January 2014 and Arbaaz has plans to release the film by the end of 2014.