Sonam Kapoor in Arbaaz Khan's Dolly Ki Doli
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Riding high on the success of 'Raanjhanaa', Sonam Kapoor has bagged back to back projects with some of the talented filmmakers and artists. And now adding to the list is the film 'Dolly Ki Doli' which is produced by Arbaaz Khan.
While this is the first time Sonam will be working with this Khan of Bollywood, Arbaaz has decided to let go off his brother Salman from the film. Also, 'Dolly Ki Doli' is a woman centric quirky drama where Sonam plays a bindaas North Indian girl Dolly and will be accompanied by three other male co-stars who are yet to be finalized. Arbaaz, who is excited about this new association, recently also revealed that Sonam is the only one who he believes will do justice to this character.
Directed by Abhishek Dongra, Dolly Ki Doli is slated to go on floors in January 2014 and Arbaaz has plans to release the film by the end of 2014.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express