Sonam Kapoor: There's no man in my life
- Sahara case: Hearing deferred in SC, Subrata Roy to remain in jail
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
Actress Sonam Kapoor says she is currently single and her father Anil Kapoor is the most important man in her life.
The actress was linked to her I Hate Luv Storys director Punit Malhotra but they never confirmed it publicly and now there are rumours that they have parted ways.
When asked to comment about it at a press conference here, the actress said, "I don't react to rumours. I am single... there is no man in my life. I am happy and fortunate. As of now my father is the most important man in my life."
Sonam said her borthers Harshvardhan and cousin Arjun Kapoor are always with her
"I have six brothers who are protecting me... they have a huge built up. I love them all," she said at unveiling of L'Or Sunset', a makeup collection by L'Oreal that is inspired by Bollywood. The actress will walk the red carpet at the Cannes film festival as the face of the cosmetic brand.
Sonam will next be seen in another love story by Anand L Rai's Raanjhanaa where she is cast opposite South superstar Dhanush.
Sonam rues that though she has learnt classical dance, she never gets a chance to showcase her skills onscreen.
"I don't get to do Indian dance in my films... I feel bad about it. Like for Raanjhanaa, I had to beg to my director to allow me to dance. And I got to do a good dance song in the film," Sonam said.
As far as dancing is concerned, Sonam looks upto her aunt Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit and Waheeda Rehman.
"The way they danced was so beautiful. Like today for rain dance one will be dressed in short clothes while earlier they used to wear sari. It looked so elegant...pleasant," she said.
She also likes Katrina Kaif's Chikni Chameli and Deepika Padukone's Dhumtana from Om Shanti Om.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress