Sonam Kapoor turns lawyer for a Yash Raj film
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
Sonam Kapoor seems to be seriously busy this year, with Bhaag Milkha Bhaag opposite Farhan Akhtar, and Ranjhanaa alongside Dhanush. However, the icing on the cake is her upcoming project with Yash Raj Films. The yet untitled film which features her alongside Ayushmann Khuranna and is directed by Nupur Asthana (of Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge fame) seems to be drawing the audience attention.
Interestingly in the film, Sonam will be seen playing a lawyer, "Sonam is very excited about the role. Like all her films, she will undergo training for this one too. And she is looking forward to it because she wants to play the role to complete perfection. She wants to be well prepared before she faces the camera for this film, which is why she will be devoting time to specially prepare for her part well in advance," says a source close to the actor.
While to understand lawyers, their body language and general demeanor better, the makers are scheduling meetings where Sonam will meet young professionals. "She will be chatting with them, taking tips and asking them questions and in general, observing them for a few days before the film goes on the floors," says the source.