Sonam Kapoor turns lawyer for a Yash Raj film
- Election Live: BJP in damage control mode, Rudy to meet Uddhav to fine tune alliance with Sena
- Missing Malaysia Airlines: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Mocking Nitishâs âPM hopesâ, Modi woos Muslims, Yadavs
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Sonam Kapoor seems to be seriously busy this year, with Bhaag Milkha Bhaag opposite Farhan Akhtar, and Ranjhanaa alongside Dhanush. However, the icing on the cake is her upcoming project with Yash Raj Films. The yet untitled film which features her alongside Ayushmann Khuranna and is directed by Nupur Asthana (of Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge fame) seems to be drawing the audience attention.
Interestingly in the film, Sonam will be seen playing a lawyer, "Sonam is very excited about the role. Like all her films, she will undergo training for this one too. And she is looking forward to it because she wants to play the role to complete perfection. She wants to be well prepared before she faces the camera for this film, which is why she will be devoting time to specially prepare for her part well in advance," says a source close to the actor.
While to understand lawyers, their body language and general demeanor better, the makers are scheduling meetings where Sonam will meet young professionals. "She will be chatting with them, taking tips and asking them questions and in general, observing them for a few days before the film goes on the floors," says the source.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express