Songs of peace
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
You have also launched four child artists in the album. Tell us about them.
Through this album, I have launched five kids — Dr. L Subramaniam's daughter Bindu, his son Ambi, my sons Avitesh and Anivesh, and Naina Bachchan, who is Amitji's neice. She is an excellent pianist. They had never performed on the stage before, so I brought them together and encouraged them to sing. I told them, 'you are all talented and this platform is yours'. I have specially composed songs for them.
What are your forthcoming film projects?
I am composing songs for Prakash Jha's Satyagraha.