Sonia Gandhi shocked, anguished over Patna blasts
- No resignations, BJP prepares for stormy Monsoon session
- IPL GC meet: Thakur-Shirke want CSK, RR scrapped; Shukla-Shastri say no
- Arvind Kejriwal to PM: Devote time to Delhi Police or hand over its charge
- Two killed in landslide on Mumbai-Pune Expressway, traffic comes to halt
- IIT Delhi's decision to invite Ramdev raises eyebrows
Expressing shock and anguish over bomb blasts in Patna, Congress President Sonia Gandhi on Sunday said such "subversive and cowardly acts" aim at hitting at democracy.
Condemning the blasts, she said whoever perpetrates such ghastly acts should be brought to justice at the earliest.
She also extended her condolences to the family of those killed in the blasts and prayed for the safety and early recovery of those injured.
"Expressing shock and anguish, Gandhi said such subversive and cowardly acts aim at hitting at our democracy and whoever perpetrates such ghastly acts should be brought to justice at the earliest," a Congress release quoting her said.