Sonia Gandhi shocked, anguished over Patna blasts
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Expressing shock and anguish over bomb blasts in Patna, Congress President Sonia Gandhi on Sunday said such "subversive and cowardly acts" aim at hitting at democracy.
Condemning the blasts, she said whoever perpetrates such ghastly acts should be brought to justice at the earliest.
She also extended her condolences to the family of those killed in the blasts and prayed for the safety and early recovery of those injured.
"Expressing shock and anguish, Gandhi said such subversive and cowardly acts aim at hitting at our democracy and whoever perpetrates such ghastly acts should be brought to justice at the earliest," a Congress release quoting her said.