Sonia Gandhi shocked, anguished over Patna blasts
- Maggi row: Nestlé India decides to take the products off shelves
- Militant ambush: 20 army men killed, 11 injured in Manipur
- China defends POK projects, questions India's oil exploration in South China Sea
- RJD-JD(U)-Congress to fight Bihar elections together: Sharad Yadav
- Pakistan wants to have normal relationship with India: Aizaz Chaudhry
Expressing shock and anguish over bomb blasts in Patna, Congress President Sonia Gandhi on Sunday said such "subversive and cowardly acts" aim at hitting at democracy.
Condemning the blasts, she said whoever perpetrates such ghastly acts should be brought to justice at the earliest.
She also extended her condolences to the family of those killed in the blasts and prayed for the safety and early recovery of those injured.
"Expressing shock and anguish, Gandhi said such subversive and cowardly acts aim at hitting at our democracy and whoever perpetrates such ghastly acts should be brought to justice at the earliest," a Congress release quoting her said.