Sonia Gandhi shocked, anguished over Patna blasts
- Rahul Gandhi cancels Saharanpur rally after police arrest Congress candidate Imran Masood for 'chop Modi' remark
- 5 officers killed as IAFâs new showpiece Super Hercules crashes near Gwalior
- More jobs, tax relief, IIT-IIM in each state: Modi manifesto mantra
- SC makes Gavaskar BCCI chief for IPL, no role for Srinivasan
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Kirron Kher seeks support for Narendra Modi's Chandigarh rally
Expressing shock and anguish over bomb blasts in Patna, Congress President Sonia Gandhi on Sunday said such "subversive and cowardly acts" aim at hitting at democracy.
Condemning the blasts, she said whoever perpetrates such ghastly acts should be brought to justice at the earliest.
She also extended her condolences to the family of those killed in the blasts and prayed for the safety and early recovery of those injured.
"Expressing shock and anguish, Gandhi said such subversive and cowardly acts aim at hitting at our democracy and whoever perpetrates such ghastly acts should be brought to justice at the earliest," a Congress release quoting her said.
- I shake hands with every woman I meet… It leaves a lasting impact: Jannat
- Kadam, Vyavahare, Bagwe in Congress star campaigners’ list
- Modi rally: Traffic snarls likely today
- Cong MLC goes to EC, complains against Ramdev
- Customs officials dispose of drugs worth Rs 64.67 lakh
- State warned of contempt on failing to disburse hail-aid in time