Sonia Gandhi says Narendra Modi govt living off UPA funds
- Elections 2014 Live: Polling stopped at a booth in Bihar after officials recover cane bomb
- Modi tukde tukde kar dega... ladaa dega, says Rahul
- Congress not aggressive enough, says Sharad Pawar
- NSCN (IM) takes over Manipur booths, loads EVMs with votes
- Two CRPF jawans killed in Bihar before start of polling
Modi has been raising the issue of Sir Creek in each public meeting that he has been addressing in the state in the last two days.
"They are trying to incite the people by taking up the issue of borders of our country, national unity and integrity...which is also against our party...whose leaders like Indira Gandhiji and Rajiv Gandhiji, for national unity and integrity had laid down their lives," Sonia said.
"We at any cost...at any cost will not allow anyone to play with the unity of nation," she asserted.
"As far as I know, you understand everything and can clearly differentiate between truth and lies...and you will not fall prey into BJP's net," she said.
"In many schemes news of corruptions are pouring in...as per CAG report it has been proved despite all this they do not take action against the accused...doshiyo ko bachaate hai aur nirdoshon ko phasaate hai (they try to shield the accused and frame innocent people)," Gandhi charged.
"Our fight is not only for gaining power...it's a fight to protect the traditions of Gujarat, development, and bring happiness into everyone's life here...the government should look at all segments of society uniformly," she said.
- Neemu Bhoumik seeks LS entry; people’s issues, Raiganj roots in mind
- Another Bittu, Simerjit file papers as Independents
- Firing at district food and civil supplies office, one injured
- Day after stand-off with EC, Didi vows ‘revenge’ over ‘insult’ by Delhi
- ‘Hate’ speech: Amit Shah moves HC for stay on arrest, quashing of FIRs
- Adarsh Shastri ‘covers’ for AAP’s Jaaferi