Sonia Gandhi says Narendra Modi govt living off UPA funds
- Janata Parivar Wedding: PM Narendra Modi 'showstopper' at Saifai
- Sena defends Modi suit auction, says see what amount Rahul's wardrobe would fetch
- The net widens: Top executives from five firms, two consultants arrested
- After Manjhi anti-climax, Nitish begins second act: ‘With folded hands, sorry’
- Congress yet to apologise for coal loss, says PM Narendra Modi
Modi has been raising the issue of Sir Creek in each public meeting that he has been addressing in the state in the last two days.
"They are trying to incite the people by taking up the issue of borders of our country, national unity and integrity...which is also against our party...whose leaders like Indira Gandhiji and Rajiv Gandhiji, for national unity and integrity had laid down their lives," Sonia said.
"We at any cost...at any cost will not allow anyone to play with the unity of nation," she asserted.
"As far as I know, you understand everything and can clearly differentiate between truth and lies...and you will not fall prey into BJP's net," she said.
"In many schemes news of corruptions are pouring in...as per CAG report it has been proved despite all this they do not take action against the accused...doshiyo ko bachaate hai aur nirdoshon ko phasaate hai (they try to shield the accused and frame innocent people)," Gandhi charged.
"Our fight is not only for gaining power...it's a fight to protect the traditions of Gujarat, development, and bring happiness into everyone's life here...the government should look at all segments of society uniformly," she said.