Sonia Gandhi says Narendra Modi govt living off UPA funds
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Cong gave birth to child but killed the mother, says Modi on Telangana
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- Hate speeches: Petty statements by those claiming to be BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign, says Modi
Modi has been raising the issue of Sir Creek in each public meeting that he has been addressing in the state in the last two days.
"They are trying to incite the people by taking up the issue of borders of our country, national unity and integrity...which is also against our party...whose leaders like Indira Gandhiji and Rajiv Gandhiji, for national unity and integrity had laid down their lives," Sonia said.
"We at any cost...at any cost will not allow anyone to play with the unity of nation," she asserted.
"As far as I know, you understand everything and can clearly differentiate between truth and lies...and you will not fall prey into BJP's net," she said.
"In many schemes news of corruptions are pouring in...as per CAG report it has been proved despite all this they do not take action against the accused...doshiyo ko bachaate hai aur nirdoshon ko phasaate hai (they try to shield the accused and frame innocent people)," Gandhi charged.
"Our fight is not only for gaining power...it's a fight to protect the traditions of Gujarat, development, and bring happiness into everyone's life here...the government should look at all segments of society uniformly," she said.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready