Sonia Gandhi says Narendra Modi govt living off UPA funds
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Modi has been raising the issue of Sir Creek in each public meeting that he has been addressing in the state in the last two days.
"They are trying to incite the people by taking up the issue of borders of our country, national unity and integrity...which is also against our party...whose leaders like Indira Gandhiji and Rajiv Gandhiji, for national unity and integrity had laid down their lives," Sonia said.
"We at any cost...at any cost will not allow anyone to play with the unity of nation," she asserted.
"As far as I know, you understand everything and can clearly differentiate between truth and lies...and you will not fall prey into BJP's net," she said.
"In many schemes news of corruptions are pouring in...as per CAG report it has been proved despite all this they do not take action against the accused...doshiyo ko bachaate hai aur nirdoshon ko phasaate hai (they try to shield the accused and frame innocent people)," Gandhi charged.
"Our fight is not only for gaining power...it's a fight to protect the traditions of Gujarat, development, and bring happiness into everyone's life here...the government should look at all segments of society uniformly," she said.