Sonia has lost her mental balance: Modi
- Modi's appeal to the rich: 'Give up subsidised LPG'
- Distrust deepens, AAP countdown begins for easing out Yadav and Prashant Bhushan
- MS Dhoni: Smudged, but colour remains
- Maharashtra: First arrests made under new law banning beef trade
- Ribeiro an icon, I felt sad reading his piece, told the PM: Nitin Gadkari
Earlier Sonia broke into Gujarati while ending her address at Kalol, urging voters to back the Congress. Criticising raking up of the disputed Sir Creek border for "selfish political gains", she said: "We will not let anyone play with the unity and integrity of the nation."