Sonia, Rahul Gandhi visit Army hospital to enquire about Antony's health
- FIR against Giriraj Singh for Modi-Pak remark, BJP pulls him up
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Malaysian Airlines flight to Bangalore makes air turnback, lands safely
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- IPL 7: Maxwell, Miller lead KXIP to stunning win
As Cabinet grappled with the issue of ordinance on convicted lawmakers, Congress President Sonia Gandhi and Vice-President Rahul Gandhi visited the Army's Research and Referral Hospital to enquire about the health of Defence Minister A K Antony.
Antony had undergone a prostate surgery at the hospital here recently. Sonia and Rahul were with Antony for 50 minutes. The senior Congress leader is a trusted associate of both the leaders who often consult him on various issues. Antony could not be present at the meeting of the Congress Core Group earlier in the day when the issue of the ordinance was discussed threadbare.
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota
- ‘Start political revolution by defeating Rahul, Modi’
- Count of Monte Carlo: Wawrinka tames master, becomes one