Sonia, Rahul to address rallies in state this week
- April 23 campaign roundup: AAP leader Somnath Bharti thrashed by alleged BJP supporters in Varanasi
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll of most influential people
- Priyanka Vadra rakes up snooping row to target Narendra Modi
- IPL 7: All-round Jadeja steals show in CSK win
Congress president Sonia Gandhi will address two public meetings, at Mangrol in South Gujarat and Keshod in Junagadh district on Friday, as part of the party's campaign for the first phase of Assembly elections to be held on December 13, sources said. Mangrol rally is scheduled for 12.30 pm while the one in Junagadh is scheduled at 2.30 pm.
Party general secretary and MP Rahul Gandhi is expected to address rallies in Rajkot, Vadodara and possibly Ahmedabad on December 9 while Prime Minister Manmohan Singh is expected to address rallies in Rajkot and Vadodara the following day.
- Fencing of Shakti Mills complete, PWD tells HC
- Muslim bodies urge voters to defeat ‘non-secular forces’
- Gandhis looted the nation: Modi
- Meagre pay, stress fuelling aggression in drivers: Gurgaon transport official
- North corpn orders probe against senior official after complaint by colleague
- Malfunctioning traffic light not repaired despite complaints