Sonu Nigam's mother Shobha passes away
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Sonu Nigam's mother Shobha passed away today after battling a prolonged illness. She was unwell for a very long time and finally breathed her last today.
Sonu's good friend and fellow singer Kailash Kher tweeted, "sonu nigam bhaiya's mother is no more, God pls keep her in your lap.. Maa jaisa Duniya me koi nahi. prayers for family."