Sonu Sood teams up with Nagarjuna for next Telugu film
- Draft National Encryption Policy gives Govt key to Whatsapp messages, mail
- Why Rahul Gandhi is suddenly obsessed with Narendra Modi
- Bilaspur tunnel collapse: Two of the three trapped workers rescued after nine days
- Bombay HC refuses to relax ban on beef during Bakri Eid
- NRHM scam: CBI to quiz Mayawati to unravel 'larger conspiracy'
After a gap of seven years, actor Sonu Sood is all set to star with Nagarjuna for another Telugu film "Bhai".
The duo, who were last seen in hit Telugu blockbuster "Super" in 2005, will be seen in Veerabhadram directed film which will hit theatres by the end of next year.
"Will soon start shooting with Nagarjuna for Annapurna studios next 'Bhai'. We shot together for 'Super' for his home banner 7 years ago. How time flys," Sood posted on Twitter.