Sonu Sood teams up with Nagarjuna for next Telugu film
- Sheena Bora murder case: Third accused Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police
- 3 civilians dead, nearly a dozen injured in Pakistan firing in J&K
- Nitish Kumar's Arvind Kejriwal symbolism looks good but unease in allies RJD, Congress
- OROP row: Veterans reject govt offer, boycott 1965 golden jubilee celebrations
- Patidar protest: HC directs CID to investigate custodial death of Patel youth
After a gap of seven years, actor Sonu Sood is all set to star with Nagarjuna for another Telugu film "Bhai".
The duo, who were last seen in hit Telugu blockbuster "Super" in 2005, will be seen in Veerabhadram directed film which will hit theatres by the end of next year.
"Will soon start shooting with Nagarjuna for Annapurna studios next 'Bhai'. We shot together for 'Super' for his home banner 7 years ago. How time flys," Sood posted on Twitter.