Sonu Sood teams up with Nagarjuna for next Telugu film
After a gap of seven years, actor Sonu Sood is all set to star with Nagarjuna for another Telugu film "Bhai".
The duo, who were last seen in hit Telugu blockbuster "Super" in 2005, will be seen in Veerabhadram directed film which will hit theatres by the end of next year.
"Will soon start shooting with Nagarjuna for Annapurna studios next 'Bhai'. We shot together for 'Super' for his home banner 7 years ago. How time flys," Sood posted on Twitter.
Sood, 39, has got a flourishing career in Southern film industry apart from being a known name in Bollywood.
- Poojary banking on ‘sympathy’ for Dakshina Kannada seat
- Solution to water woes key factor in Chikkaballapur
- Eying 85 pc turnout, election dept offers many sops
- Last day, last show: Parties flex muscles, try to connect with one & all
- From societies to slums, Adhalrao-Patil on the move
- Two and a half lakh Christians in city are confused over electing the ‘right’ candidate