Sonu Sood teams up with Nagarjuna for next Telugu film
- Aamir Khan responds, says 'Proud to be Indian, stand by what I said'
- GST is in the interest of the nation, says PM Modi at all-party meet
- Rescued Russian pilot says no warning from Turkey before jet downed
- 'Suit boot ki sarkar' is failing because there are no jobs: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP strategy in Parliament: Aggression is the best form of defense
After a gap of seven years, actor Sonu Sood is all set to star with Nagarjuna for another Telugu film "Bhai".
The duo, who were last seen in hit Telugu blockbuster "Super" in 2005, will be seen in Veerabhadram directed film which will hit theatres by the end of next year.
"Will soon start shooting with Nagarjuna for Annapurna studios next 'Bhai'. We shot together for 'Super' for his home banner 7 years ago. How time flys," Sood posted on Twitter.
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?
- Telescope: Aamir and Chinese whispers
- What Manmohan Singh really think about the Planning Commission?
- Going solar
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it