Sonu Sood to take legal action against car company
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
2013 has not been easy for Sonu Sood. He fractured his ankle while playing cricket and then got into a legal property dispute. At the end of the year Sood's posh automobile went up in flames.
The actor is now planning to take strong legal action against the automobile company. "I've written a letter to them seeking that the car be replaced immediately. But there is no response yet. What happened to the car was calamitous. I could've been in the car, and dead. I had sent a friend to my home on the car to get something for my shot. The accident happened when my friend was on the way back. He had the presence of mind to step out. Anything could've happened. My friends who own the same model of the automobile are thinking of getting replacements," he said.