Sonu Sood to take legal action against car company
- Uphaar fire: Ansal brothers walk free, SC rules Rs 60-cr fine adequate
- Bihar battle: Nitish shares dais with Kejriwal, calls Modi desperate
- Suspended IPS officer Sanjiv Bhatt sacked, says decision came after 'sham inquiry'
- Students tortured me using interrogation techniques: FTII director
- ACB chief Meena 'not acting in accordance with law': Delhi govt to HC
2013 has not been easy for Sonu Sood. He fractured his ankle while playing cricket and then got into a legal property dispute. At the end of the year Sood's posh automobile went up in flames.