Sonu Sood to work with Shah Rukh Khan in Happy New Year
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Farah Khan's upcoming film Happy New Year has been in news for its enviable starcast. From Shah Rukh Khan to Abhishek Bachchan to Boman Irani to Vivaan Shah, the movie features the best of Bollywood. The latest to join Happy New Year is actor Sonu Sood.
Sonu Sood, who was appreciated for his role of baddie Chedi Singh in Salman Khan's Dabangg, will now be seen in a positive role in the film.
Happy New Year, which also has Deepika Padukone in the lead role, is slated to go on floor from September 2 this year.
The movie will be extensively shot in Dubai.