Sonu Sood to work with Shah Rukh Khan in Happy New Year
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Farah Khan's upcoming film Happy New Year has been in news for its enviable starcast. From Shah Rukh Khan to Abhishek Bachchan to Boman Irani to Vivaan Shah, the movie features the best of Bollywood. The latest to join Happy New Year is actor Sonu Sood.
Sonu Sood, who was appreciated for his role of baddie Chedi Singh in Salman Khan's Dabangg, will now be seen in a positive role in the film.
Happy New Year, which also has Deepika Padukone in the lead role, is slated to go on floor from September 2 this year.
The movie will be extensively shot in Dubai.