Sonu Sood to work with Shah Rukh Khan in Happy New Year
- BJP cancels Sabir Ali's membership after objection by Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi and RSS
- Narendra Modi attacks Rahul Gandhi, says his 'entire family has never been able to fight BJP ideology'
- Rahul Gandhi goes ahead with Saharanpur rally, chides Imran Masood's comments
- Narendra Modi and Kejriwal locked in a war over books in Varanasi
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi says Congress Mukht India, corruption free India; Sabir Ali files defamation case against Naqvi
Farah Khan's upcoming film Happy New Year has been in news for its enviable starcast. From Shah Rukh Khan to Abhishek Bachchan to Boman Irani to Vivaan Shah, the movie features the best of Bollywood. The latest to join Happy New Year is actor Sonu Sood.
Sonu Sood, who was appreciated for his role of baddie Chedi Singh in Salman Khan's Dabangg, will now be seen in a positive role in the film.
Happy New Year, which also has Deepika Padukone in the lead role, is slated to go on floor from September 2 this year.
The movie will be extensively shot in Dubai.
- Chandy need not quit in view of HC order: Antony
- Anti-Navneet Kaur Rana campaign; NCP expels ex-MLA's hubby
- SP criticises BJP over 'Ya Modi Sarvbhuteshu' poster
- Sabir Ali's inclusion in BJP was not a right step: Ramdev
- Minorities “apprehensive” about Modi becoming PM: BJP leader
- AAP volunteers hunting for a house for Kejriwal in Varanasi