Sonu Sood to work with Shah Rukh Khan in Happy New Year
- US stands in strong partnership with India against terrorism: John Kerry
- Police, Army raid north Kashmir's Ladoora village, youth killed
- On terror and Pakistan, meeting of minds with US: Sushma Swaraj
- NCRB data: 25 per cent of children raped were targeted at work by their employers and co-workers
- India, US sign key defence pact to use each other’s bases for repair, supplies
Farah Khan's upcoming film Happy New Year has been in news for its enviable starcast. From Shah Rukh Khan to Abhishek Bachchan to Boman Irani to Vivaan Shah, the movie features the best of Bollywood. The latest to join Happy New Year is actor Sonu Sood.
Sonu Sood, who was appreciated for his role of baddie Chedi Singh in Salman Khan's Dabangg, will now be seen in a positive role in the film.
Happy New Year, which also has Deepika Padukone in the lead role, is slated to go on floor from September 2 this year.
- It’s a different Middle East, but Modi and Sisi need to reclaim the legacy of Nehru and Nasser
- Haji Ali will be reference point for similar cases involving rights of Muslim women
- A Jain monk in Haryana Vidhan Sabha raises issues of propriety and sanctity
- Unlicensed and illegal slaughterhouses present a municipal governance problem
- Ramdev is a major TV advertiser. He also makes news
- Who wants Prevention of Corruption Act amended, and why, is the question