Sonu Sood to work with Shah Rukh Khan in Happy New Year
- PM Modi, Sri Lankan President inaugurate stadium in Jaffna renovated by India
- IAF inducts first batch of women pilots into its fighter squadron
- Court says of Gulberg massacre victim Ahsan Jafri: His firing angered mob, made them kill
- Ex-Essar employee slams lawyer who, in turn, shows emails to ‘establish link’
- Orlando Shooting: Gunman Omar Mateen talked about violence in 3rd grade
Farah Khan's upcoming film Happy New Year has been in news for its enviable starcast. From Shah Rukh Khan to Abhishek Bachchan to Boman Irani to Vivaan Shah, the movie features the best of Bollywood. The latest to join Happy New Year is actor Sonu Sood.
Sonu Sood, who was appreciated for his role of baddie Chedi Singh in Salman Khan's Dabangg, will now be seen in a positive role in the film.
Happy New Year, which also has Deepika Padukone in the lead role, is slated to go on floor from September 2 this year.
- The coaching industry wreaks an enormous social toll. What must be the policy response?
- There is an attempt to portray student activism as mere rabble-rousing
- Willingness to engage with ideas has to come from intellectuals, not political parties
- Novelist Nisar Aziz Butt is one of those who challenged the ideologies invented by men
- Swiss voted against the idea of a Universal Basic Income. But the debate continues
- Islamists are far from ones seeking escape from ethical choices modernity confronts us