Sony Announces Global Availability of Xperia Tablet Z - The World's Slimmest and Lightest Tablet
- Varun Gandhi hits back at cousin Priyanka over 'astray' remark, says she crossed 'lakshman rekha of decency'
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Unethical, betrayal: Prime Minister Manmohan Singhâs daughter voices family anger
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says 'toffee' has caught his fancy after 'balloon'
- Snapdragon S4 Pro processor with 1.5GHz asynchronous quad CPUs and 2GB RAM
- One-touch connectivity with Near Field Communication (NFC)
- A unique OmniBalance design with subtly rounded edges and smooth reflective surfaces
- 8 MP rear camera featuring "Exmor R for mobile" and Superior Auto plus 2MP HD front camera
- Battery STAMINA mode further improves the standby time.
Verified in 10" tablet class at time of announcement.
Verified in 10" tablet class with water resistance at the time of announcement.
In compliance with IP55 and IP57, Xperia Z is protected against the ingress of dust and is water resistant. Provided that all ports and covers are firmly closed, the phone is (i) protected against low pressure jets of water from all practicable directions in compliance with IP55; and/or (ii) can be kept under 1 meter of freshwater for up to 30 minutes in compliance with IP57.
TV SideView - can be downloaded from Google Play - service depends on country availability
About Sony Mobile Communications- Sony Mobile Communications is a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation, a leading global innovator of audio, video, game, communications, key device and information technology products for both the consumer and professional markets. With its music, pictures, computer entertainment and online businesses, Sony is uniquely positioned to be the leading electronics and entertainment company in the world. Through its Xperia(TM) smartphone portfolio, Sony Mobile Communications delivers the best of Sony technology, premium content and services, and easy connectivity to Sony's world of networked entertainment experiences.
1) Facts and features may vary depending on local variant.
2) Operational times are affected by network preferences, type of SIM card, connected accessories and various activities e.g.playing games. Kit contents and colour options may differ from market to market. The full range of accessories may not be available in every market. 3) Icons displayed are for illustrative purposes only. The homescreen may appear different in your product. Some features may not be available in your country or area.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS: Sonia Gandhi | The Indian Express
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh’s book embarrasses PM; ‘Singh had little political authority’
- How can Modi honour women if he can’t mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Rahul Gandhi insulting Ambedkar by taking credit for laws: Narendra Modi