Soon a dry port at Kila Raipur
- Congress government in Arunachal Pradesh set to fall, MLAs leave party en-masse
- Mulayam Singh clears air on rift within SP, says 'there will no division in the party, till I am here'
- Two teens gangraped in front of friends in outer Delhi's Aman Vihar, four held
- Rat on your ‘subversive’ relatives: Top law school’s draft service rules
- Supreme Court stays NGT order over Delhi Metro's Noida line construction
To boost industrialisation, trade and commercial activity in Punjab, the state government would soon set up a dry port near Kila Raipur in Ludhiana to link it with the Eastern and Western Railway Freight corridor. A decision to this effect was taken in the 92nd meeting of the Project Approval Board held under the Chairmanship of Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal here on Thursday.