Soon, film on illegal liquor trade in Gujarat
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Director Rahul Dholakia of "Parzania" fame is now making a film that deals with the issue of illegal liquor trade in Gujarat, the state where prohibition is in force.
"I am working on a story that is about prohibition in Gujarat and the issues around it. Hopefully it should be ready in six months. I plan to show the nexus of illegal liquor. It will be an entertaining film," Dholakia said.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words