Soon, film on illegal liquor trade in Gujarat
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day, halfway mark crossed
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- April 17 poll roundup: Rajnath says only Modi will be PM; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- IPL 7: Yuvraj Singh roars back to form
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
Director Rahul Dholakia of "Parzania" fame is now making a film that deals with the issue of illegal liquor trade in Gujarat, the state where prohibition is in force.
"I am working on a story that is about prohibition in Gujarat and the issues around it. Hopefully it should be ready in six months. I plan to show the nexus of illegal liquor. It will be an entertaining film," Dholakia said.
Starcast of the film is not yet decided. "Once I lock the script, it is after that I will finalise actors," he said.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer