Soon, film on illegal liquor trade in Gujarat
- Not RSSâ job to chant âNamo, Namoâ, canât cross limits for BJP: Mohan Bhagwat
- Missing Malaysia Airlines: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Mocking Nitishâs âPM hopesâ, Modi woos Muslims, Yadavs
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Director Rahul Dholakia of "Parzania" fame is now making a film that deals with the issue of illegal liquor trade in Gujarat, the state where prohibition is in force.
"I am working on a story that is about prohibition in Gujarat and the issues around it. Hopefully it should be ready in six months. I plan to show the nexus of illegal liquor. It will be an entertaining film," Dholakia said.
Starcast of the film is not yet decided. "Once I lock the script, it is after that I will finalise actors," he said.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express