- All attempts being made to free soldier in Pakistan captivity: Rajnath Singh
- SC cancels Mohammad Shahabuddin's bail, orders police to take him into custody
- Congress and I stand by PM Narendra Modi: Rahul Gandhi on surgical strikes
- Bihar liquor ban: Patna HC strikes down govt's prohibition law, terms it 'illegal'
- LIVE: PM Modi calls second Cabinet Committee on Security meet
Rajneesh Osho's teachings have resonated across the world for decades, and this Sunday, the city's Osho Naman Dhyan Kendra will be showcasing films based on the spiritual guru's life and times. Documentaries and biographies on his life and his vision will be screened at Bal Bhawan on February 10. The two-hour event will also have a Kathak recital by Ma Prem Divya, who is bestowed with Singar Mani, a title conferred by the Sur Singar Samsad.
The entry is free. The event will be held from 4:30 pm to 6:30pm at Bal Bhawan, Sector 23 B, Chandigarh
- The emergence of Akhilesh Yadav as a popular leader is an indicator of the same-old in the SP
- Poverty caused by expenditure on health has doubled in India in the past 15 years
- India’s aggressive response to Nawaz Sharif’s lies at the UN was a clear indicator of the things to come
- Let’s not allow debate about what it means to be Indian to be held hostage to jingoists and bigots
- People, policymakers can be led by subtly influencing their choice architecture
- Edit - Defining moment