SP candidate only crorepati in fray
- Ghulam Ali's concert in Mumbai cancelled after Shiv Sena's threat
- PM Modi a sensitive person, don't judge him on social media posts: BJP on Dadri lynching
- Why President Mukherjee hit the right notes on core values of 'diversity', 'plurality' and 'tolerance'
- Barack Obama apologises for air strike on Kunduz hospital: White House
- Commercial vehicles entering Delhi to pay environmental tax: NGT
Ashutosh, a teacher by profession, has assets worth around Rs 1.12 crore which include movable assets of Rs 19 lakh and four immovable properties of value Rs 93.80 lakh. He has residential properties in Ghaziabad, non-agricultural property in Lucknow, an agricultural as well as a commercial property in Deoria. Ashutosh owns a revolver and a carbine which he got in succession.
BJP's Rajkumar Shahi has assets of around Rs 37 lakh which include immovable properties of Rs 20 lakh and immovable assets of around Rs 17 lakh. He owns a SUV and a single barrel gun. He has a loan of Rs 2 lakh that he had taken for purchasing a vehicle. Shahi holds the degree of "Shastri" from Kameshwar Singh Sanskrit University, Darbhanga.
Congress candidate Raghvendra has assets worth Rs 31 lakh. Raghvendra does not own arms but has gold worth Rs 1 lakh while his wife has jewellery worth Rs 10 lakh. Raghvendra in his nomination papers has declared that his profession is farming. But in the same nomination papers, he has declared that he does not own any agriculture land. He holds a degree of Masters in Business Administration that he received from an institute in Bihar.
BSP's Binda and her husband have assets of value Rs 19 lakh. Binda has movable assets of Rs 6.9 lakh which include a revolver of Rs 65,000 and gold worth Rs 1.50 lakh. Her husband has movable properties of Rs 9.36 lakh that include a single barrel gun, a SUV, a motor cycle.