SP govt looks at dropping ‘false terror cases’
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
Both Kazmi and Mujahid are facing trial in Barabanki, Faizabad and Lucknow. In the Lucknow case, the court had discharged Sajjad-ur- Rahman on April 14 last year for want of evidence, while the trial against him is on in the Faizabad case.
*Three blasts took place in Golghar area of Gorakhpur, injuring six persons on May 23 in 2007. Tariq Kazmi of UP court blast case was named in Gorakhpur case too, but he is yet to be summoned for trial.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer