SP MLA 'manhandles' doctor for ‘private practice’
- First Germany, now UK objects to India ‘breach’ of secret bank data
- Rahul to meet farmers today in first public appearance since return
- Need to give foreign visit details in tax returns
- Told by HC to give birth, rape victim pushed to corner
- Masarat Alam back in jail for 'sedition', BJP says we got it done
On a complaint filed by Dr Prasad, the Sidharth Nagar police have lodged FIR against the MLA, his three associates and 10-12 unidentified persons. The case has been registered under section 452 (House-trepass alter preparation for hurt, assault or wrongful restrain), 506 (criminal intimidation), 323 (Voluntarily causing hurt) and 147 (Rioting) and SC/ST Act.
On the other hand, on Vijay Kumar's complaint, a case has been registered against Dr Prasad under section 307 (attempt to murder), 506 (criminal intimidation) and 504 (Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace).
Ahmed suspends Kanpur doctor
A medical officer working at UHM Hospital, Kanpur, was suspended by state Health and Family Welfare Minister Ahmed Hasan for dereliction of duty. As per a press release by the government, Dr Prashant Mishra was suspended after Hasan went for a surprise inspection of the hospital on December 2, during which he received several complaints against the doctor.