War 'befitting' reply to Pakistan brutality:Samajwadi Party
- Nobody will be allowed to break India's unity, says Rajnath after Masarat's arrest
- Modi should behave like a PM, not an RSS 'pracharak': Congress
- Vehicles set ablaze in Kolkata suburb after death of councillor's brother
- Yechury says Modi's frequent foreign trips to make up for years of not being able to fly
- VIDEO: The only Indian civilian to have done aerobatics on a Sukhoi
Pakistan,Samajwadi Party , brutality Politics News Reacting to the beheading of an Indian soldier by Pakistani troops along the Line of Control, the Samajwadi Party today said that a war with the country would give it a "befitting" reply for its brutality.
"The only solution is war," SP general secretary Ram Gopal Yadav said while responding to a query on the brutal killing of two Indian soldiers by Pakistan army.
"If Pakistan has to be given a befitting reply for its brutality, India should go in for war.... this has been going on for a long time," Yadav said. The SP leader claimed that such incidents would adversely affect the relationship between the two nations. On railway fare hike before the Budget session, Yadav said he regretted that earlier too the governments had ignored Parliament, which is not a "good signal" for democracy He claimed that it would be an election budget which would have "populist" measures rather than developmental. Replying to a query on the 2014 Lok Sabha polls, the SP leader said that it would be held as per schedule and there is no possibility of mid term polls.