War 'befitting' reply to Pakistan brutality:Samajwadi Party
- FIR against Giriraj Singh for Modi-Pak remark, BJP pulls him up
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Malaysian Airlines flight to Bangalore makes air turnback, lands safely
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- IPL 7: Maxwell, Miller lead KXIP to stunning win
Pakistan,Samajwadi Party , brutality Politics News Reacting to the beheading of an Indian soldier by Pakistani troops along the Line of Control, the Samajwadi Party today said that a war with the country would give it a "befitting" reply for its brutality.
"The only solution is war," SP general secretary Ram Gopal Yadav said while responding to a query on the brutal killing of two Indian soldiers by Pakistan army.
"If Pakistan has to be given a befitting reply for its brutality, India should go in for war.... this has been going on for a long time," Yadav said. The SP leader claimed that such incidents would adversely affect the relationship between the two nations. On railway fare hike before the Budget session, Yadav said he regretted that earlier too the governments had ignored Parliament, which is not a "good signal" for democracy He claimed that it would be an election budget which would have "populist" measures rather than developmental. Replying to a query on the 2014 Lok Sabha polls, the SP leader said that it would be held as per schedule and there is no possibility of mid term polls.
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota
- ‘Start political revolution by defeating Rahul, Modi’
- Count of Monte Carlo: Wawrinka tames master, becomes one