Spartan star Kristen Bell says pregnancy is turning her brain dead!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Third accused Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police
- 3 civilians dead, nearly a dozen injured in Pakistan firing in J&K
- Nitish Kumar's Arvind Kejriwal symbolism looks good but unease in allies RJD, Congress
- OROP row: Veterans reject govt offer, boycott 1965 golden jubilee celebrations
- Patidar protest: HC directs CID to investigate custodial death of Patel youth
"Spartan" star Kristen Bell says being pregnant has left her feeling brain dead.
The 32-year-old actress is expecting her first child with fiance Dax Shepard, 37, and while the blonde beauty is enjoying being with child, she said the feeling resembles being under the influence of the pleasure-releasing hormone Dopamine, reported Showbiz spy.
"You kind of go brain dead when you're pregnant. You're kind of in a Dopamine phase. I'm kind of happy all the time, and dumb.
"This is without question the biggest transition I'll make in my life to date," she said.
Bell is still working on her US Showtime TV show 'House of Lies', but said it is proving difficult to film her scenes towards the later stages of her pregnancy as they have to hide her growing stomach.