Spartan star Kristen Bell says pregnancy is turning her brain dead!
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
"Spartan" star Kristen Bell says being pregnant has left her feeling brain dead.
The 32-year-old actress is expecting her first child with fiance Dax Shepard, 37, and while the blonde beauty is enjoying being with child, she said the feeling resembles being under the influence of the pleasure-releasing hormone Dopamine, reported Showbiz spy.
"You kind of go brain dead when you're pregnant. You're kind of in a Dopamine phase. I'm kind of happy all the time, and dumb.
"This is without question the biggest transition I'll make in my life to date," she said.
Bell is still working on her US Showtime TV show 'House of Lies', but said it is proving difficult to film her scenes towards the later stages of her pregnancy as they have to hide her growing stomach.
"They are always trying to hide my pregnancy (on the show). I'm always hiding behind a box, or a purse. I love working on that show more than I can possibly explain... We'll stop filming around February 12, around Valentine's Day, so I'll have a little bit of pregnancy time after."