Spartan star Kristen Bell says pregnancy is turning her brain dead!
- Patidar protest: Hardik Patel-led PAAS calls off 'reverse Dandi march'
- At least 80 dead in gas cylinder explosion in Jhabua, Madhya Pradesh
- Not passed any order on meat ban, only an appeal to slaughterhouses: Haryana govt
- India demolish temporary hut built by China near LAC in Ladakh
- HP: Two foreigners dead, several injured as Kalka-Shimla toy train derails
"Spartan" star Kristen Bell says being pregnant has left her feeling brain dead.
The 32-year-old actress is expecting her first child with fiance Dax Shepard, 37, and while the blonde beauty is enjoying being with child, she said the feeling resembles being under the influence of the pleasure-releasing hormone Dopamine, reported Showbiz spy.
"You kind of go brain dead when you're pregnant. You're kind of in a Dopamine phase. I'm kind of happy all the time, and dumb.
"This is without question the biggest transition I'll make in my life to date," she said.
Bell is still working on her US Showtime TV show 'House of Lies', but said it is proving difficult to film her scenes towards the later stages of her pregnancy as they have to hide her growing stomach.