Spartan star Kristen Bell says pregnancy is turning her brain dead!
- PM Modi should resign if he can't ask four ministers to step down: Congress
- Lalit Modi names 2 Indian, 1 West Indian cricketer who were bribed
- Kerala bar bribery case: Relief for Mani as anti-corruption body decides against chargesheet
- No charging check-in baggage: Government on budget airlines' move
- Delhi court allows TERI chief R K Pachauri to travel to USA
"Spartan" star Kristen Bell says being pregnant has left her feeling brain dead.
The 32-year-old actress is expecting her first child with fiance Dax Shepard, 37, and while the blonde beauty is enjoying being with child, she said the feeling resembles being under the influence of the pleasure-releasing hormone Dopamine, reported Showbiz spy.
"You kind of go brain dead when you're pregnant. You're kind of in a Dopamine phase. I'm kind of happy all the time, and dumb.
"This is without question the biggest transition I'll make in my life to date," she said.
Bell is still working on her US Showtime TV show 'House of Lies', but said it is proving difficult to film her scenes towards the later stages of her pregnancy as they have to hide her growing stomach.
"They are always trying to hide my pregnancy (on the show). I'm always hiding behind a box, or a purse. I love working on that show more than I can possibly explain... We'll stop filming around February 12, around Valentine's Day, so I'll have a little bit of pregnancy time after."