Special Rajdhani to run between Delhi-Kerala
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
To clear the extra rush of passengers between Delhi and Kerala during the summer season, Rajdhani special trains will be run between Nizamuddin and Kochuveli via Konkan Railway routes.
The special Rajdhani No. 0432 will be run every Friday for three weeks on May 22, 29 and June 5. The train will leave Nizamuddin station at 11:00 hrs and reach Kochuveli at 05.45 hrs on the third day. The Special Rajdhani No. 0431 will be run every Sunday for three weeks on May 24, 31 and June 07. It will leave Kochuveli station at 19.15 hrs and reach Nizamuddin at 12.35 hrs on the third day. It will halt at Kota, Ratlam, Vadodara, Vasai Road, Panvel, Ratnagiri, Sawantwadi Rd, Madgaon, Karwar, Ankola, Udupi, Mangalore Jn., Kannur, Kozhikkode, Shoranur, Thrissur, Ernakulam and Alappuzha.