Special Rajdhani to run between Delhi-Kerala
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
To clear the extra rush of passengers between Delhi and Kerala during the summer season, Rajdhani special trains will be run between Nizamuddin and Kochuveli via Konkan Railway routes.
The special Rajdhani No. 0432 will be run every Friday for three weeks on May 22, 29 and June 5. The train will leave Nizamuddin station at 11:00 hrs and reach Kochuveli at 05.45 hrs on the third day. The Special Rajdhani No. 0431 will be run every Sunday for three weeks on May 24, 31 and June 07. It will leave Kochuveli station at 19.15 hrs and reach Nizamuddin at 12.35 hrs on the third day. It will halt at Kota, Ratlam, Vadodara, Vasai Road, Panvel, Ratnagiri, Sawantwadi Rd, Madgaon, Karwar, Ankola, Udupi, Mangalore Jn., Kannur, Kozhikkode, Shoranur, Thrissur, Ernakulam and Alappuzha.