Special Rajdhani to run between Delhi-Kerala
- Gadkari's âproposalâ for Raj: Donât put up candidates for LS, it will be detrimental
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Tehelka rape case: Tarun Tejpal's bail plea hearing begins
- CBI to look into DLF high-rise plan near Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Smith announces sudden retirement, says fortunate to have had many highs
To clear the extra rush of passengers between Delhi and Kerala during the summer season, Rajdhani special trains will be run between Nizamuddin and Kochuveli via Konkan Railway routes.
The special Rajdhani No. 0432 will be run every Friday for three weeks on May 22, 29 and June 5. The train will leave Nizamuddin station at 11:00 hrs and reach Kochuveli at 05.45 hrs on the third day. The Special Rajdhani No. 0431 will be run every Sunday for three weeks on May 24, 31 and June 07. It will leave Kochuveli station at 19.15 hrs and reach Nizamuddin at 12.35 hrs on the third day. It will halt at Kota, Ratlam, Vadodara, Vasai Road, Panvel, Ratnagiri, Sawantwadi Rd, Madgaon, Karwar, Ankola, Udupi, Mangalore Jn., Kannur, Kozhikkode, Shoranur, Thrissur, Ernakulam and Alappuzha.
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore