Special Shirdi-Puri train via Nagpur from October 14
- Elections 2014 Live: Sonia Gandhi, Arvind Kejriwal cast their votes in third phase of LS polls
- Modi tukde tukde kar dega... ladaa dega, says Rahul
- #WhyiVoted: Let's hear it from India
- NSCN (IM) takes over Manipur booths, loads EVMs with votes
- Narendra Modi mentions wife Jashodaben in poll affidavit for first time
The Railways have decided to run special train from October 14 between Shirdi and Puri and back via Nagpur to clear the extra rush of passengers in the festive season.
Accordingly, train number 02745 Sainagar Shirdi-Puri special will leave at 2.30 am on every Sunday from October 14-December 30. It will arrive Puri at 9.10 am on next day.
This train will reach Wardha at 12.35 pm and Nagpur at 2.25 pm every Sunday.
Similarly, train number 02746 Puri-Sainagar Shirdi special train will leave Puri at 7.45 pm on every Friday from October 12-December 28 and arrive Sainagar Shirdi at 11 pm on next day (Saturday).
This train will pass through Nagpur at 12.50 pm and Wardha at 1.55 pm on every Saturday from October 13-December 29 (12 trips).
It will halt at Khurda Road, Bhubaneshwar, Dhenkanal, Talcher Road, Angul, Sambalpur, Bargarh Road, Balangir, Titlagarh, Kantabanji, Raipur, Durg, Gondia, Nagpur, Wardha, Badnera, Akola, Bhusaval, Manmad, Kopargaon before reaching the destination.
There will be One AC-2 tier, two AC-3 tier, 9 Sleeper Class, 6 General second class, one Pantry and 2 SLR coach, according to a release from Public Relations Department, Central Railway, Nagpur division.
- Neemu Bhoumik seeks LS entry; people’s issues, Raiganj roots in mind
- Another Bittu, Simerjit file papers as Independents
- Firing at district food and civil supplies office, one injured
- Day after stand-off with EC, Didi vows ‘revenge’ over ‘insult’ by Delhi
- ‘Hate’ speech: Amit Shah moves HC for stay on arrest, quashing of FIRs
- Adarsh Shastri ‘covers’ for AAP’s Jaaferi