Special Shirdi-Puri train via Nagpur from October 14
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The Railways have decided to run special train from October 14 between Shirdi and Puri and back via Nagpur to clear the extra rush of passengers in the festive season.
Accordingly, train number 02745 Sainagar Shirdi-Puri special will leave at 2.30 am on every Sunday from October 14-December 30. It will arrive Puri at 9.10 am on next day.
This train will reach Wardha at 12.35 pm and Nagpur at 2.25 pm every Sunday.
Similarly, train number 02746 Puri-Sainagar Shirdi special train will leave Puri at 7.45 pm on every Friday from October 12-December 28 and arrive Sainagar Shirdi at 11 pm on next day (Saturday).
This train will pass through Nagpur at 12.50 pm and Wardha at 1.55 pm on every Saturday from October 13-December 29 (12 trips).
It will halt at Khurda Road, Bhubaneshwar, Dhenkanal, Talcher Road, Angul, Sambalpur, Bargarh Road, Balangir, Titlagarh, Kantabanji, Raipur, Durg, Gondia, Nagpur, Wardha, Badnera, Akola, Bhusaval, Manmad, Kopargaon before reaching the destination.
There will be One AC-2 tier, two AC-3 tier, 9 Sleeper Class, 6 General second class, one Pantry and 2 SLR coach, according to a release from Public Relations Department, Central Railway, Nagpur division.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express