Special trains between Hyderabad & Allahabad via Nagpur
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
The Railways have decided to run three special trains between Hyderabad and Allahabad and back via Nagpur to clear the extra rush of passengers. Accordingly, train number 07091 Hyderabad-Allahabad Special train will leave Hyderabad at 10.30 am on Feb 9, 14 and 24 and arrive Allahabad at 1.30 pm the next day. The special train will leave Ballarshah at 5.45 pm and Nagpur at 9:10 pm on Feb 9, 14 and 24.
Similarly, train number 07092 Allahabad-Hyderabad Special will leave Allahabad at 5.45 pm on Feb 10, 15 and 25 and reach Hyderabad at 5.45 pm the next day.
The train will leave Nagpur at 11.30 am and Ballarshah at 2.10 pm on Feb 11, 16 and 26. It will halt at Secunderabad, Jangaon, Kazipeth, Jamikuntha, Peddapalli, Ramgundam, Manchiriyal, Belampalli, Sirpur Kagaznagar, Ballarshah, Nagpur, Itarsi, Pipriya, Narsinghpur, Jabalpur, Katni, Maiher and Satna, according to a release issued by the Central Railway, Nagpur.