Special trains between Hyderabad & Allahabad via Nagpur
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
The Railways have decided to run three special trains between Hyderabad and Allahabad and back via Nagpur to clear the extra rush of passengers. Accordingly, train number 07091 Hyderabad-Allahabad Special train will leave Hyderabad at 10.30 am on Feb 9, 14 and 24 and arrive Allahabad at 1.30 pm the next day. The special train will leave Ballarshah at 5.45 pm and Nagpur at 9:10 pm on Feb 9, 14 and 24.
Similarly, train number 07092 Allahabad-Hyderabad Special will leave Allahabad at 5.45 pm on Feb 10, 15 and 25 and reach Hyderabad at 5.45 pm the next day.
The train will leave Nagpur at 11.30 am and Ballarshah at 2.10 pm on Feb 11, 16 and 26. It will halt at Secunderabad, Jangaon, Kazipeth, Jamikuntha, Peddapalli, Ramgundam, Manchiriyal, Belampalli, Sirpur Kagaznagar, Ballarshah, Nagpur, Itarsi, Pipriya, Narsinghpur, Jabalpur, Katni, Maiher and Satna, according to a release issued by the Central Railway, Nagpur.