Special trains between Hyderabad & Allahabad via Nagpur
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Narendra Modi
- Elections 2014 LIVE: EC censures Amit Shah, Azam Khan over controversial remarks
- Rahul Gandhi tells Narendra Modi: 'Ullu' banana band karo
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: Malinga breaks solid stand, cleans up Pandey for 64
The Railways have decided to run three special trains between Hyderabad and Allahabad and back via Nagpur to clear the extra rush of passengers. Accordingly, train number 07091 Hyderabad-Allahabad Special train will leave Hyderabad at 10.30 am on Feb 9, 14 and 24 and arrive Allahabad at 1.30 pm the next day. The special train will leave Ballarshah at 5.45 pm and Nagpur at 9:10 pm on Feb 9, 14 and 24.
Similarly, train number 07092 Allahabad-Hyderabad Special will leave Allahabad at 5.45 pm on Feb 10, 15 and 25 and reach Hyderabad at 5.45 pm the next day.
The train will leave Nagpur at 11.30 am and Ballarshah at 2.10 pm on Feb 11, 16 and 26. It will halt at Secunderabad, Jangaon, Kazipeth, Jamikuntha, Peddapalli, Ramgundam, Manchiriyal, Belampalli, Sirpur Kagaznagar, Ballarshah, Nagpur, Itarsi, Pipriya, Narsinghpur, Jabalpur, Katni, Maiher and Satna, according to a release issued by the Central Railway, Nagpur.