Spectator dies while watching tense India-Pak T20 match
- Navjot Sidhu: Quit RS because I was told to stay away from Punjab
- Chinkara poaching case: Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court
- SC issues notice to Vijay Mallya on bank plea seeking contempt proceedings
- Journalists' visa issue: Chinese media warns India of repercussions
- Parliament LIVE: Speaker Mahajan advises Mann not to attend proceedings till decision arrived at
A 47-year-old spectator, who was present at the Chinnaswamy stadium for the India-Pakistan T20 match ob Tuesday, died after he apparently suffered a heart attack.
Doctors at the Mallya Hospital confirmed the death of city-based Kamal Jain who had complained of uneasiness in the 18th over of Pakistan's innings, DCP (Central) Ravikante Gowda said.
Jain was a native of Odisha, he said.
The DCP said Jain's companions rushed him to the hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead.
- BJP was not dependent on Dalits to win Gujarat. But the apathy may cost in other states
- Jayalalithaa and Mamata defend Mayawati, recast politics on gender lines
- The Worship of False Gods
- As Trump’s support cuts across traditional lines, Hillary Clinton has a tough task
- SH Raza He was the last of Progressive Artists’ Group titans. Only the Bindu remains
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food