Spectator dies while watching tense India-Pak T20 match
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
A 47-year-old spectator, who was present at the Chinnaswamy stadium for the India-Pakistan T20 match ob Tuesday, died after he apparently suffered a heart attack.
Doctors at the Mallya Hospital confirmed the death of city-based Kamal Jain who had complained of uneasiness in the 18th over of Pakistan's innings, DCP (Central) Ravikante Gowda said.
Jain was a native of Odisha, he said.
The DCP said Jain's companions rushed him to the hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead.
Asked whether Jain had suffered a heart attack due to the tense situation in the match, Gowda said he was unable to confirm it at present.