Spectator dies while watching tense India-Pak T20 match
- CBI arrests Peter Mukerjea, says he was aware of Sheena Bora murder
- Pay panel suggests 23.55% hike, minimum pay of Rs 18,000 per month
- Paris attacks 'mastermind' Abdelhamid Abaaoud died in Saint-Denis raid
- HS Phoolka releases video of Rajiv Gandhi's speech justifying 1984 riots
- Rahul accuses PM, dares govt to take action on citizenship row
A 47-year-old spectator, who was present at the Chinnaswamy stadium for the India-Pakistan T20 match ob Tuesday, died after he apparently suffered a heart attack.
Doctors at the Mallya Hospital confirmed the death of city-based Kamal Jain who had complained of uneasiness in the 18th over of Pakistan's innings, DCP (Central) Ravikante Gowda said.
Jain was a native of Odisha, he said.
The DCP said Jain's companions rushed him to the hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead.
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say
- Results of local elections indicate that the BSP is regaining ground in UP
- The idea of Bihar: Social justice cohesion should be consolidated further
- Why the British commemorate Tipu Sultan
- Why my newspaper responded to Assam Rifles notice
- India is indebted to Shanti Bhushan for undoing Indira Gandhi’s 42nd Amendment