Spectator dies while watching tense India-Pak T20 match
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
A 47-year-old spectator, who was present at the Chinnaswamy stadium for the India-Pakistan T20 match ob Tuesday, died after he apparently suffered a heart attack.
Doctors at the Mallya Hospital confirmed the death of city-based Kamal Jain who had complained of uneasiness in the 18th over of Pakistan's innings, DCP (Central) Ravikante Gowda said.
Jain was a native of Odisha, he said.
The DCP said Jain's companions rushed him to the hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead.
Asked whether Jain had suffered a heart attack due to the tense situation in the match, Gowda said he was unable to confirm it at present.