Spectator dies while watching tense India-Pak T20 match
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
A 47-year-old spectator, who was present at the Chinnaswamy stadium for the India-Pakistan T20 match ob Tuesday, died after he apparently suffered a heart attack.
Doctors at the Mallya Hospital confirmed the death of city-based Kamal Jain who had complained of uneasiness in the 18th over of Pakistan's innings, DCP (Central) Ravikante Gowda said.
Jain was a native of Odisha, he said.
The DCP said Jain's companions rushed him to the hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead.
Asked whether Jain had suffered a heart attack due to the tense situation in the match, Gowda said he was unable to confirm it at present.