Speed up internet connectivity before Akash releases: Pallam
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Union HRD Minister M M Pallam Raju today asked educational institutions in Jharkhand to work on high speed internet connectivity against the backdrop of distribution of Akash tablets across the country.
Emphasising on content creation and high speed internet connectivity, he said Ranchi University is a part of the pursuit to make students an asset for the country.
He asked the education department in the state to work with its counterpart at the Centre to make Akash tablets available for eligible students in Jharkhand.
His suggestion came during the course of his speech at the 27th Annual Convocation of Ranchi University.