Speeding car rams into three cars, no casualities reported
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- Will not campaign for any candidate, says Anna Hazare
In an accident that took place on Madhya Marg outside Grain Market, Sector 26, on Monday, four cars collided after a speeding car rammed into a radio-taxi. The radio taxi and two other cars were queued up, waiting for a pass. A car rammed into the cars in the queue, which knocked into each other.
None of the drivers and passengers in the car were injured, however, the cars were damaged. All the four drivers of the cars entered into an argument, following which traffic was blocked for twenty minutes. However, when the police intervened, the four drivers reached a consensus.
In another incident, Mohali resident Gurnam Singh, who was riding a motorcycle, was hit by Subhash Chand, who was driving a Toyota Innova, at Sri Guru Gobind Singh College, Sector 26 light point. Gurnam was admitted to PGIMER after he sustained injuries. The police arrested Subhash, who was later released on bail.
In the third incident, residents of Ludhiana and Jalandhar were injured after they were hit by a truck driven by Ranjeet Singh on Sunday at the Sector 45-46 round about. A police official said the truck hit the car that Vishal from Jalandhar was driving. Vishal was taken to Government Medical College and Hospital, Sector 32, for treatment. The truck driver was arrested and later released on bail.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today