Speeding Punjab Roadways bus tears car into 2 pieces
- SC allows Italian marine Girone to fly home after Centre backs plea on humanitarian grounds
- India's states have to help navigate country's growth: Modi tells Journal
- 'Under PM Modi, decision making has replaced policy paralysis witnessed during UPA regime'
- Economy’s green shoots yet to strike roots: Private investment still frozen
- Amit Shah nuances 'Congress-mukt Bharat': Freedom from Congress system
Pramod sustained fracture in his ribs, minor bruises and a minor head injury. "The doctors have given him a clean chit. All his X-ray and CT-scan reports were normal except for a fracture in his ribs," said DD Taneja.
Pramod's father Des Raj said, "I talked to Pramod on phone and he informed me about the accident. I rushed to the hospital".
The officials from Punjab Roadways visited the police station Sector 31 and have assured that the accused driver will be produced to the police.
- Muslims and RSS cannot afford to go on hating
- After the initial euphoria, Modi government has created widespread despondency
- Fixing the learning deficit requires a lot more than right kind of tracking technology
- The problem begins with the way we define “urban” and “rural”
- Modi govt’s backward-looking instincts pulls down its forward-looking mission
- Judge-population ratio is not the apt parameter to determine judiciary’s strength