Speedy Services joins Formula One team, Sahara Force India as official supplier
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
Formula One team Sahara Force India has roped in Speedy Services as its official equipment supplier in a multi-year agreement.
Speedy is the leading provider of equipment and support services to various industries including infrastructure, industrial, construction and events. The tie-up will give Sahara Force India access to the latest range of equipment to help with maintenance projects at the team's Silverstone headquarters.
Speedy branding will be visible across the team's marketing materials and website, with branding on the racem cars and pit crew lollipop for the British Grand Prix at Silverstone.
Otmar Szafnauer, Chief Operating Officer at Sahara Force India the team will benefit from the deal."It's an exciting time for Sahara Force India as we continue to invest in our facilities and infrastructure over the coming years.
"The agreement with Speedy is very timely and will assist with general maintenance of our factory resources. We welcome Speedy to the team and look forward to working with them for many years to come," he said.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties