Speedy Services joins Formula One team, Sahara Force India as official supplier
- Indonesian military plane crash death toll rises to 74
- Eurogroup turned down Greek bailout extension, says Finnish FinMin Alexander Stubb
- Disappointment creeping in over Modi govt's reform pace: Moody's
- Dholpur Palace: Congress' fresh document says it's a govt property
- Greece will not pay IMF debt on Tuesday: Finance minister
Formula One team Sahara Force India has roped in Speedy Services as its official equipment supplier in a multi-year agreement.
Speedy is the leading provider of equipment and support services to various industries including infrastructure, industrial, construction and events. The tie-up will give Sahara Force India access to the latest range of equipment to help with maintenance projects at the team's Silverstone headquarters.
Speedy branding will be visible across the team's marketing materials and website, with branding on the racem cars and pit crew lollipop for the British Grand Prix at Silverstone.
Otmar Szafnauer, Chief Operating Officer at Sahara Force India the team will benefit from the deal."It's an exciting time for Sahara Force India as we continue to invest in our facilities and infrastructure over the coming years.
"The agreement with Speedy is very timely and will assist with general maintenance of our factory resources. We welcome Speedy to the team and look forward to working with them for many years to come," he said.