Speedy Services joins Formula One team, Sahara Force India as official supplier
- Subrata Roy faces 'ink attack' outside SC, seeks more time to refund Sahara investors' money
- Nitin Gadkari-Raj Thackeray closeness could 'affect' alliance, hints Shiv Sena
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Tehelka rape case: Tarun Tejpal's bail plea hearing begins
- Smith announces sudden retirement, says fortunate to have had many highs
Formula One team Sahara Force India has roped in Speedy Services as its official equipment supplier in a multi-year agreement.
Speedy is the leading provider of equipment and support services to various industries including infrastructure, industrial, construction and events. The tie-up will give Sahara Force India access to the latest range of equipment to help with maintenance projects at the team's Silverstone headquarters.
Speedy branding will be visible across the team's marketing materials and website, with branding on the racem cars and pit crew lollipop for the British Grand Prix at Silverstone.
Otmar Szafnauer, Chief Operating Officer at Sahara Force India the team will benefit from the deal."It's an exciting time for Sahara Force India as we continue to invest in our facilities and infrastructure over the coming years.
"The agreement with Speedy is very timely and will assist with general maintenance of our factory resources. We welcome Speedy to the team and look forward to working with them for many years to come," he said.
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore