Sperm donor Ayushman Khurana donates blood
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Ayushman Khurana, who played a sperm donor in the film 'Vicky Donor,' donated blood at his alma mater Panjab University.
The young actor, who was in his hometown of Chandigarh, donated blood at a camp put up by the institution, university sources said.
The actor also inspired students to join the voluntary blood donation movement, they said.
Khurana shot to fame as a movie actor some months ago with the success of 'Vicky Donor', which dealt with the taboo subject of sperm donation.