Sperm donor Ayushman Khurana donates blood
- Unjust to blame Modi, Shah alone for Bihar debacle: Nitin Gadkari
- High Drama at Akal Takht, bid to attack Jathedar
- Every action has equal and opposite reaction: Nitish on BJP rumblings
- Chetia handed over to India: All you need to know about the ULFA leader
- For second successive year, PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans
Ayushman Khurana, who played a sperm donor in the film 'Vicky Donor,' donated blood at his alma mater Panjab University.
The young actor, who was in his hometown of Chandigarh, donated blood at a camp put up by the institution, university sources said.
The actor also inspired students to join the voluntary blood donation movement, they said.
Khurana shot to fame as a movie actor some months ago with the success of 'Vicky Donor', which dealt with the taboo subject of sperm donation.
- With a few modifications, MGNREGA can dent poverty
- Centre should merge excise and service tax regimes as a precursor to GST
- Sanskrit and Persian have much in common
- Borrowing costs for states with varying deficits can’t be the same
- Best investment treaty
- Discrimination on basis of caste is continuing reality, state can't shirk responsibility