Sperm donor Ayushman Khurana donates blood
- AgustaWestland row: TMC MP Roy asked to withdraw from Rajya Sabha for the day
- KG Basin issue: Opposition demands PM Modi respond to CAG report
- AgustaWestland case: CBI questions ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi
- Uttarakhand fire: Affected areas down by over 70%, says NDRF
- Delhi: Taxi drivers protest against SC ban on diesel vehicles, block traffic
Ayushman Khurana, who played a sperm donor in the film 'Vicky Donor,' donated blood at his alma mater Panjab University.
The young actor, who was in his hometown of Chandigarh, donated blood at a camp put up by the institution, university sources said.
The actor also inspired students to join the voluntary blood donation movement, they said.
Khurana shot to fame as a movie actor some months ago with the success of 'Vicky Donor', which dealt with the taboo subject of sperm donation.
- ‘Gurugram’ seeks to return to some imagined monkish moment
- All possible readings of the law suggest a university can be a minority institution
- It’s time to end the double standards that favour men across religions
- Kanak Dixit’s arrest comes at a time of serious questioning of the judiciary
- In the right environment
- Government should back CJI on idea of a Court of Appeal