Sperm donor Ayushman Khurana donates blood
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Ayushman Khurana, who played a sperm donor in the film 'Vicky Donor,' donated blood at his alma mater Panjab University.
The young actor, who was in his hometown of Chandigarh, donated blood at a camp put up by the institution, university sources said.
The actor also inspired students to join the voluntary blood donation movement, they said.
Khurana shot to fame as a movie actor some months ago with the success of 'Vicky Donor', which dealt with the taboo subject of sperm donation.