Spice launches Spice Coolpad quad core smartphone priced at Rs 9,900
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Mobile internet company Spice Group on Friday launched Spice Coolpad MI 515, priced at Rs 9,900.
Spice tied up with Coolpad, a Chinese handsets player, to launch MI 515, which is the first device in a new Spice Coolpad series.
The smartphone has a 1.2 GHz quad core processor with Android Jelly Bean operating system. The 5-inch dual sim (3G + 2G) smartphone with qHD resolution and IPS display, has a 5 MP auto focus rear camera.
Packed with a 2000mAh Li-ion-Polymer battery, the device has 4GB ROM and a 1GB RAM memory, which is expandable up to 32 GB through a micro SD card. Spice Coolpad MI 515 also comes with others features like Bluetooth 3.0, proximity sensor, 3G Video calling among others.
The DTS-enabled smartphone have already been sold in excess of 1 million units globally, said the company.